• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
**** YOU

Hah, this is a hard one. I would've prefered to wait until after the Ben 10 revisions, where OS Ben would be 7-B, on par with Third Form Tats. But eh, whatever. Those won't happen untill in the summer.

Time to go into detail, since I consider myself very knowledgeable in both series.

Attack Potentcy.

Tatsumi in base Incursio somewhat scales to Leone and Akame at 1058 tons of tnt. While Ben consistently gets his ass kicked by Vilgax who struggled to survive a 2.7 Kiloton blast. But Ben generally has the Ap advantage here. But I'd personally say it is a 2X difference at most.

Speed.

No need to talk about this since it's equalized. OS Ben would blitz the entire verse anyways.

Durability.

Tatsumi should be fairly on par with Ben here. He managed to0 survive a Hit from Grand Chariot, although he was kinda ****** up by it. It should be decently above 1058 tons. Ben on the other hand struggles to withstand hits from a 2.7 Kiloton character.

Skill.

It goes without saying that Tats destroys here. The guy's a pretty decent swordsman, and hand to hand fighter. Whereas Ben is mostly a brawler, and has limited CQC training in this form. This form of Ben also doesn't make the best choices with his aliens. He'll likely go with a strength centered Alien like Four Arms. Tatsumi will pick up on this really quickly and use it to his advantage.

Abilities, and forms.

Both can go invisible. Ghostfreak may be slightly more reliable than Incursio, but it doesn't matter here. This Be hates using Ghostfreak. And will generally try to avoid using him. Since there's always the possibility that Zs'Skayr will take over his body. So stealth goes to Tatsumi.

"But Versus, lol Possesion!"

No, this Ben has never used Ghostfreak to possess someone. It would be ooc for him anyways.

The only alien I really see being a massive issue here is Diamondhead, due to having a harder body. But 8-A characters have magaed to break Diamondhead's crystals before. So Tats should be able to do the same here.

"But Versus, Ben has the life saving feature!"

No. The OP "lol I still live" version of this is only in Omniverse. How this Ben's works is if that he's about to die in his Human form, and the watch is out of power, it will instantly power up. But Ben still needs to activate it himself. No Ultra Instinct esque shenanigans like we see in Omniverse here.

So overall, I'd argue Tatsumi Mid-High diff.

Also, we are talking about upgrading BoS Night Raid to High 7-C on the revision thread, and as I said before, this Ben will be going to 7-B. But that'll be perfectly inline for him to fight Third Form Tats. So once that happens, the fun really begins.

Back