• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi AgK VS Lizardfolk Dungeons and Dragons

given that this has led to a CRT questioning the abilities listed on one of the profiles I'm gonna lock this for now, it can be remade later when stuff is sorted out.

Alrighty. Akame ga Kill person has been revised, I change my vote and I don't think older votes should count. Without precognition I think the Lizardfolk has an above average chance of squeaking out the win- they're stronger and can counter reactive evolution by their own rage power/damage boost.

1Tatsumi could always grow a resistance for everything Lizardfolk can throw at him
2 Tatsumi has the ap advantage and will become stronger the more he fight
3 thanks to his enhanced sensen Tatsumi can sense even his bloodlust not only his environment better and prepare a counter also Tatsumi has stealth mastery too but not in the ability section and the tyrant head can be summoned in every part of the armor to block some blows like the decapitng ones

...to damage?

Well, no, you've given two separate AP things for Tatsumi. One of which is significantly lower, one of which is somewhat higher than Lizardfolk. Given that Lizardfolk has multiple things amping their damage, I'd argue AP is in their court regardless. Also doesn't help that Lizardfolk is lowering damage done by homeboy.

I don't see how sensing that the Lizardfolk is pissed off is actually a benefit. I'd like to also point out that Lizardfolk also has Stealth Mastery and Enhanced Senses.

Without gimmicks like Precog and instant Low-Mid, I think this is objectively a win for the Lizard man.

Okay now you're just exaggerating his RE, it's nowhere near good enough to grant him a resistance to the lizardfolk's entire arsenal

Back