• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tathagata page revision [2/??? GOH Page Revisions]

Yeolban

She/Her
I have recently finished doing Tathagata's page, and so, here it is!

[This is the sandbox for the reworked page]

I'm not sure how to phrase this one, because this profile was... extremely bad. Way worse than Okhwang's. However, I do realize that this page was made when knowledge about Tathagata was still heavily limited, so I'll let it pass... Maybe.

In any case, literally everything, top to bottom, is reworked, so I can't really say what is new and what is not on the sandbox. I will just list everything except for abilities that were already accepted in other threads, I suppose. As the note on his profile says, the "likely" ratings stem from Supreme God Mujin Park who got his abilities through fusing with Tathagata.

With the First Letter (Mandala):

With the Second Letter (Diamond Sutra):

With the Third Letter (Stone Statue of Indra):

With the Fourth Letter (Kaleidoscope):

With the Fifth Letter (Scroll of Reincarnation):

With the Sixth Letter (Fairy Colony):

With the Seventh Letter (Light):

With the Eighth Letter (Blade of Tathagata):

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level, likely Multi-Galaxy level (Is stronger than all First Heavenly Realm Gods combined, including Okhwang in his Prime. Was the Supreme God before Mori Jin), Higher with the Blade of Tathagata

Speed: Unknown, likely Massively FTL+ (Defeated Jecheondaeseong in the First Heavenly War, should be comparable to Supreme God Mujin Park), Much Higher with The 7th Letter, Light

Lifting Strength: Likely Multi-Stellar (Is stronger than all First Heavenly Realm Gods combined, including Okhwang in his Prime)

Striking Strength: At least Multi-Solar System level, likely Multi-Galaxy level, Higher with the Blade of Tathagata

Durability: At least Multi-Solar System level, likely Multi-Galaxy level
Stamina:
Unknown, likely Superhuman (Should be far superior to Ilpyo who relentlessly searched for Mori Jin for 3 months in space)

Range: Hundreds of Kilometers with the Blade of Tathagata (a single swing cut all the way from Seoul to Seogwipo Island, which is 481km away), Planetary with Large Size, likely Galactic with Portal Creation (Mujin Park could summon 3 Blue Giants with Tathagata's full power absorbed)

Agree (break out of the karmic cycle): @DavidTPPM @M2u12
Disagree (damn ok):

Last edited:
I agree with almost everything but there are 2 things that I am curious about.

1. Mandala should have "True flight" Ability.

2. Tathagata should have Likely Resistance to Negation Resistance Existence Erasure something like that

because Q EE can Negation Resistance Existence Erasure do to him saying that he can wipe his opponent out of existence "even if they are a god", which directly implies a god would be inherently more difficult to erase from existence than a regular human, so that mean Q EE is stronger than regular EE

I agree with almost everything but there are 2 things that I am curious about.

1. Mandala should have "True flight" Ability.
Not relevant ngl, Tats already has it himself.
2. Tathagata should have Likely Resistance to Negation Resistance Existence Erasure something like that
I had a stroke reading this ngl
because Q EE can Negation Resistance Existence Erasure do to him saying that he can wipe his opponent out of existence "even if they are a god", which directly implies a god would be inherently more difficult to erase from existence than a regular human, so that mean Q EE is stronger than regular EE
This is not a topic for a profile revision but for the layer evaluation thread

Back