• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Water is still a thing tho. But simply just soaking blade won’t disable her electricity, does Tart have a way to completely submerge her in water

Water is still a thing tho. But simply just soaking blade won’t disable her electricity, does Tart have a way to completely submerge her in water
He could probably just drown her in sheer water mass if he really wanted to. Just trap her in a water sphere and let her run out of air. But that's out of character since he prefers a "proper" fight that tests his limits. He might go for it if pushed hard enough though.

He'll start off with range using arrows and water construct projectiles. If Blade gets close, he'll switch to melee and duke it out. All of his elemental hits will inflict Riptide, which will greatly increase the damage of any later elemental attacks that hit.

So here, Tart's Intangibility is not really an option he wants to use (Blade can just shock the water one, hurting him and absorb the electricity one), thankfully I've never seen him actually use it for combat purposes. However, from what I see, Tart also has a lot of AoE just like Blade. Blade is a much more anti-personnel type fighter, so it may be hard for her to deal with the AoE, especially in Berserk Trigger. However, she'd also close distance fast thanks for Teleportation and Inductor Rush to keep it close quarters. If I recall, Tart's main weapon is a Bow (okay but why the heck is he using a Bow when he specifically is stated to have mastered every weapon BUT THE BOW WHY BRO)- so he wouldn't fare well at that range unless he switches to water swords (he has those right? It's in his art). Water conducts electricity, so he might just get zapped.

2 years later their tiers line up again. I actually became a Genshin fiend (worst mistake of my life- and I am actually planning a small CRT of my own involving space manip from powerful attacks shown in Interlude Act II)

So I’m opening this one back up. Shame that Copen vs Lisa or Blade vs Jean doesn’t work anymore (though I think she outscales Childe personally since she can beat a Ruin Guard in a few slashes versus Childe taking longer?)

Speed Equal, Liyue Childe

I’ll post actual opinions now that I played the whole story (Fontaine is peak) + Childe Story Quest- give me some time

but I’d like to note that Blade stomped the 690 Megatons she scales to so Childe will need his Foul Legacy, Electro Delusion will just no workie, and their skill is comparable (though I might give Childe the edge because Traveler and Skirk skill is kinda OP, along with being the most skilled of the Fatui), Childe’s melee water stuff will be conductable with Blade’s lightning slashes (cancelling out dual wieldind advantages since he'd be shocked for every clash, Childe just has a much more varied moveset (which is actually like really dang important even though Blade is similar to Traveler in terms of moveset variety), Blade Stamina will come into play because of Foul Legacy’s strain, and Blade can deflect arrow based attacks.

Would also like to note that Allogene Intangibility is not something used often except to travel longer distances, and is barely anywhere in his fight aside from the teleport movement thing (honestly this is to his advantage because hed either get absorbed or shocked if he transforms). Similarly Blade doesn't teleport often except to get closer from a far distance really

Last edited:
Back