• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1) He has eyes, he’ll see the glyph from a mile away, 2) She doesn’t even aim those glyphs and is more likely to put one in a random corner than anywhere near Tanjiro, and 3) She, in character, doesn’t do anything at the beginning of the fight so Tanjiro just walks up and stomps her before she even knew what hit her.

I meant he walks past her attacks because of his galaxy sized skill and mobility advantage. You don’t need to be faster than someone to dodge their attacks.

1) He has eyes, he’ll see the glyph from a mile away, 2) She doesn’t even aim those glyphs and is more likely to put one in a random corner than anywhere near Tanjiro, and 3) She, in character, doesn’t do anything at the beginning of the fight so Tanjiro just walks up and stomps her before she even knew what hit her.
The glyphs turn invisible and are easily forgotten in the heat of the moment and she’s guaranteed one set of copies as she teleports away before you can blitz her in game

From what I remember you absolutely can kill her before she teleports away to do anything. Though Tanjiro isn’t bound to gameplay mechanics like Hp, so one stab to the head should instantly kill her (she doesn’t have immortality type 2).

The second she resurrects she just gets instantly stabbed to death again and eventually Tanjiro just incapacitates her. Granted when I looked it up most people don’t stay knocked out for very long (unless they have a concussion that is very likely to just kill them), so knocking her out probably won’t work. But nothing stops Tanjiro from just slicing her corpse to pieces. She doesn’t have regeneration so she’s just dead if that happens.

From what I remember you absolutely can kill her before she teleports away to do anything. Though Tanjiro isn’t bound to gameplay mechanics like Hp, so one stab to the head should instantly kill her (she doesn’t have immortality type 2).

The second she resurrects she just gets instantly stabbed to death again and eventually Tanjiro just incapacitates her. Granted when I looked it up most people don’t stay knocked out for very long (unless they have a concussion that is very likely to just kill them), so knocking her out probably won’t work. But nothing stops Tanjiro from just slicing her corpse to pieces. She doesn’t have regeneration so she’s just dead if that happens.
Her body disappears after death meaning that there is no corpse she just reappears her resurrection isn’t regen based

Ah, sorry I was thinking of another dark souls bosses when I thought of the corpse.

Though he can just slice her up when she’s alive and leave her in a state she can’t fight back.

While he definitely won’t open with that, after she resurrect spams Tanjiro would take the hint that he can’t kill her.

Also you can’t just ignore her durability as tanji isn’t able to oneshot as he lacks the necessary AP

I could just bloodlust her so that she’d immediately opens with copies and starts paralyzing while her copies shoot him
I mean, that would make this fight an actual fight. Though I still think Tanjiro would very easily beat her due to his skill and mobility advantage. The slayer can only roll and he consistently can effortlessly dodge her attacks and he destroys her in melee combat, with a gameplay mechanic that prevents him from instant killing. So Tanjiro should be able to easily slice her to bits and after a while slice her up in a way that would incap her rather than kill.

Also you can’t just ignore her durability as tanji isn’t able to oneshot as he lacks the necessary AP
He has comparable ap and a sword. A child can easily shove a knife through a professional boxer. Shoving a sword through someone’s neck or head isn’t hard. He’ll absolutely kill her instantly if he hits anything of major importance.

I mean, that would make this fight an actual fight. Though I still think Tanjiro would very easily beat her due to his skill and mobility advantage. The slayer can only roll and he consistently can effortlessly dodge her attacks and he destroys her in melee combat, with a gameplay mechanic that prevents him from instant killing. So Tanjiro should be able to easily slice her to bits and after a while slice her up in a way that would incap her rather than kill.
He’s going to have to deal with 5 additional bloodlusted co
He has comparable ap and a sword. A child can easily shove a knife through a professional boxer. Shoving a sword through someone’s neck or head isn’t hard. He’ll absolutely kill her instantly if he hits anything of major importance.
you do know It’s not an actual “living”thing right?
It’s a marionette that’s possessed by a demon soul with an inorganic body meaning no true vitals

A marionette that dies from being stabbbed. The Slayer doesn’t have to demolish her to kill her (I mean she turns to dust when killed, but that’s because every demon does that, the opponent doesn’t need to do it to her). Her being inorganic adds literally nothing since Demon souls is one of the many series that forgets being an inanimate object means anything.

I mean, now she’s actually fighting her opponent, rather than just standing there.

But literally nothing changes. Tanjiro’s massive skill and mobility advantage means he gets to the idol and from there he easily slices her apart. Since he is literally told she’ll resurrect eternally from there he’ll knock her out. She’ll probably wake up in SBA time so then he’ll slice her up in a way that stops her from doing anything.

Back