• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dettlaff plans to abduct Nezuko for his own nefarious purposes, Tanjiro stands in his way
  • Dettlaff is in his monster form, Tanjiro is in his Post-Zeroshiki Training and has Demon Slayer Mark
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Battle takes place in Toussaint
Kamaboko Gonpachiro: 8
Death Laugh:

Last edited:
vote Tanjirou for Dance of the fire god powers, reg neg, reactive power level, and precognition

Tanjirou has a lot of advantages actually, and while he can't kill Dettlaff, he can put him out of comission with regeneration negation and cutting him to pieces, especially with his mark active.

He can forcefully wake himself from being put to sleep, his senses can negate invisibility, and hallucinations seem to need to be bit which Tanjirou wouldn't easily let happen.

I vote for him.

I guess voting for Tanjiro FRA (don't you need a vampire to kill Dettlaff van der Eretein tho? Also Intangibility? 👀😅)

I guess voting for Tanjiro FRA (don't you need a vampire to kill Dettlaff van der Eretein tho? Also Intangibility? 👀😅)
As I said, he'd be incapped rather than killed, since large enough damage can incapacitate him for potentially centuries, which mixed with regen negation would be a massive problem.

And he can't really attack while intangible.

Geralt v Tanjiro is now invalid given that Tanjiro has no more 8-C key so that rematch is open for High 8-C

Last edited:
Back