• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, to put it simply, Talion's 7-A is based on a cloud calc that is purely about Sauron creating/moving a storm via unknown means.

This is the calc.

The only other 7-A justification is the Nazgul collectively creating an Earthquake. There is no calc or linked feat.

"(Can battle Talion for a short period of time. Eight of them were able to create an earthquake of this magnitude)"

In short, 7-A for the Shadow Of games is nuked entirely. It's gone.

Last edited:
Yeah. Unless anyone has any other feats above 8-A, it'll just be a bunch of scaling chains with big power cliffs.

Isn't the 8-A calc wack too? I very vaguely recall that someone mentioned that the feat shouldn't have been calc'd as a Earthquake or something like that

this reminds me I was planning to downgrade them further (damn thread didn’t get archived so it was a necro apparently)

Basically the 8-A is invalid because it assumes an earthquake when that’s not what we’re seeing and it’s much higher then the other stuff

Graig’s do have a Building Level+ feat (about 2 tons) and there’s tons of feats like Talion smashing apart large stones and parts of fortress walls

This continues with Shadow of war bjt be also gets to destroy large statues

Sauron has a Low 7-B feat but it’s seemingly limited to ED thanks to him causing mount doom to erupt and his potentially creating a storm in the fight with Celebrimbor in the second game

I’ll find feats later (just on mobile Rn) but we’re looking at Tier 8 (it depends on the calcs tho)

It makes more sense if you saw the downgrade thread. Pretty much Earthquakes get good results because they are multiple miles in size. A place relatively close the cause the of the shaking doesn’t prove or support that shaking being comparable to an Earthquake at all.

Ok, well, the only feats I can think of for Talion himself are him destroying the statues with hammers and arrows and stuff. Probably only tier 9, but that's fine. Unless anybody else has any other feats.

Back