• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Takemichi tanked 2 big explosions in the manga. The reference for common feats has car explosions scaled to Building Level and in this case was a hummer and a smart car, but i think in this case with Takemichi, its closer to being the small building range, this Punisher feat is very similar and was accepted so its valid

Takemichi was only a few inches away from the car in the first explosion, in the second explosion Hina pushed him out of the car and he was sitting directly outside of the car before the 2nd explosion, which both blew him away. He should have Resistance to Explosions ability as well as even higher pain tolerance.

Other verses like Def Jam, have accepted this. I reccomend using the lowest explosion calc for this verse as well since the feats are very similar. (invalid)

Takemichi has feats of tanking gunshots, catching mikey after jumping multiple stories off a building and catching him with 1 hand, also took a beating from Mikey and Kazutora so his adult form should have his own key.

Tiers:
Low - At Least 9-B, possibly 9-A
Mid - 9-A
High - 9-A, higher with amps

Last edited:
The epicenter of the explosion is in the fuel tank, Takemichi is more than a meter away from the tank on both occasions, I really doubt that his durability goes beyond Wall level.

And it would be inconsistent with the plethora of different Wall level feats, coming from characters stronger than this Takemichi.

This is the same person that claimed beating someone so badly to the point they became unable to move, is a "paralyzed manipulation" so when i say he is doing it again, he is exaggerating the feats lol believe me.
"Tanking bullets" "Resistance to Explosion" lol toooo ridiculous to take this seriously

The epicenter of the explosion is in the fuel tank, Takemichi is more than a meter away from the tank on both occasions, I really doubt that his durability goes beyond Wall level.
But if a car exploding is building level, then a hummer/truck exploding would be on a larger scale than that.
And it would be inconsistent with the plethora of different Wall level feats, coming from characters stronger than this Takemichi.
It was confirmed in the Kakucho fight Takemichi was never weak and labeled his self as that. He "gave up before trying" and lacked the confidence until he made his "Resolution" to save Mikey. He is the 2nd or 3rd strongest in the verse depending on how Wakui views Terano South, although Takemichi put up a better fight.

This is the same person that claimed beating someone to the point they became unable to move, is a "paralyzed manipulation"

Reading is fundamental. It clearly says it directly on all 3 pages

Status Effect Inducement
so when i say he is doing it again, he is exaggerating the feats lol believe me "Tanking bullets"
This is for his Adult key i am trying to get added. You are being waaaaaaay too childish over my post over a versus matchup but claimed i was the bias one. Its not even noon yet dude. Stop being weird
"Resistance to Explosion" lol toooo ridiculous to take this seriously
.......Yeah you butthurt my guy...........

But if a car exploding is building level, then a hummer/truck exploding would be on a larger scale than that.
The issue is that most of the explosion's energy is being absorbed by the car's materials, that calc only takes the amount of fuel and converts it into energy, but fails to take into account things like the intensity of the blast and the distance from it.

Also, it doesn't seem like Takemichi was caught in the fireball of the explosion, he is outside of it in both occasions.

Last edited:
The issue is that most of the explosion's energy is being absorbed by the car's materials, that calc only takes the amount of fuel and convert it into energy, but fails to take into account things like the intensity of the blast and the distance from it.
Oook that makes more sense, i was looking at it from the perspective he took all of that into account, i just couldnt understand how it would go from building to wall level when the truck is even bigger than the car, but the explanation clarifies it a bit better even though i'm still kind of with Small Building since this Punisher feat is exactly like it and was accepted and he was farther away from the truck for a than the hummer blowing up. Is "possibly" valid?

Disagree fra Therefir is absolutely right about the energy that would be tanked at that distance and also no I can't see reason to agree with resistance to explosions by any means seems absolutely ludicrous to even consider

Takemichi tanked 2 big explosions in the manga. The reference for common feats has car explosions scaled to Building Level and in this case was a hummer and a smart car, but i think in this case with Takemichi, its closer to being the small building range, this Punisher feat is very similar and was accepted so its valid
You linked a blog with calcs that have not yet been evaluated and aren't featured in our main References for Common Feats page.

Second, the fact Takemichi is clearly away from both explosions means that surface area should calculated. Him not even being engulfed by the explosions could possibly lower the result even more.

Lastly, when you have a clear visual reference for an explosion, such as in this case, you should calc the yield of the explosion you're shown, rather than its approximated potential. This not only because vehicle explosions vary greatly even in real life, but also because fiction isn't an accurate depiction of reality.

He should have Resistance to Explosions ability as well as even higher pain tolerance.
This doesn't make sense at all, he was clearly hurt and bruised, and it would be durability anyway. To qualify for resistance to explosion, a character must have explicit evidences of an ability, equipment or something that specifically protects them from explosions.
Also, he doesn't seem to be enduring any particular amount of pain tbh.

Just beating up someone until they can't move isn't a manipulation of any kind, you're just damaging their body structure.
This is like, basic real life stuff, it's just violence.

Reading is fundamental. It clearly says it directly on all 3 pages

Status Effect Inducement.

You've heard it from the admin of this website itself 个 lol I've seen so many profiles in this websites to know it's not how you think it was cause if it is then almost every, even a normal humans should also have it.
This is for his Adult key i am trying to get added. You are being waaaaaaay too childish over my post over a versus matchup but claimed i was the bias one. Its not even noon yet dude. Stop being weird.
You are overreacting and am i really wrong to laughed at it? Tanking bullets my ass it literally penetrated his skin like it was nothing and you called that "TANKING" lol

And that's so funny coming from your mouth when you are literally the first one who started accusing me for being a bs just cause i don't agree/side with you.

You literally look f so ridiculous at time when you claimed i favored lookism more than TR when i literally rate TR infinitely way higher than lookism lmao. Just cause i don't agree with you, it doesn't automatically mean I'm bs.

You brought this topic and not me ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯
.......Yeah you butthurt my guy...........
Uhuh by your logic everyone humans that survived from an explosion should also have it broo

You've heard it from the admin of this website itself 个 lol I've seen so many profiles in this websites to know it's not how you think it was cause if it is then almost every, even a normal humans should also have it.
Mikey is not every human. Stop crying under my CRT about irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with this CRT. You are clearly bothered and hurt that i destroyed you in that Mikey vs Daniel debate which is why you wont even reply under it anymore and came over here instead. Let the hurt go
You are overreacting and am i really wrong to laughed at it? Tanking bullets my ass it literally penetrated his skin like it was nothing and you called that "TANKING" lol
Its real deal tears behind your fake laugh, you arent even here to debate Takemichi, you here to cry about Mikey's paralysis inducement because he stomps a character you CANT prove wins, because he cant win😂
And that's so funny coming from your mouth when you are literally the first one who started accusing me for being a bs just cause i don't agree/side with you.
You don't agree but stopped replying once i countered all arguments you made. You didnt side with me because i clowned you and you didnt want me to have the satisfaction of knowing i proved you wrong (which i did) literally ALL of you stopped replying and still wont reply 😂😂😂😂
You literally look f so ridiculous at time when you claimed i favored lookism more than TR when i literally rate TR infinitely way higher than lookism lmao. Just cause i don't agree with you, it doesn't automatically mean I'm bs.
Thats what you told yourself? 😂😂😂
You brought this topic and not me ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯
yo first comment was you crying about Mikey abilities now you dont even remember doin it. I'm almost certain you are a child.
Uhuh by your logic everyone humans that survived from an explosion should also have it broo
Name 3 humans who tanked point blank explosions and didnt even get 3rd degree burns since its so normal and by my logic, dont worry i'll wait as long as you need. Dont disappear like the Daniel debate🤣

Can y'all take a bit of a chill pill?
Why is it I'm always taking blame for these incels coming on my post being toxic? Show me where i was riled up. I greeted you with positive energy when you commented. Literally check his first comment, dude has been trolling me ever since i destroyed him on this fight battle debate til the point he wont even reply anymore, and came over here with even more hateful nonesense. Dude is spiteful and its getting to the point i am going to report him.

S.N. Would love for you to comment on the fight as well since its close to being over.

Why is it I'm always taking blame for these incels coming on my post being toxic? Show me where i was riled up. I greeted you with positive energy when you commented. Literally check his first comment, dude has been trolling me ever since i destroyed him on this fight battle debate til the point he wont even reply anymore. Dude is spiteful.
I said "y'all" for a reason.

Both of you are being too hostile with each other. Admittedly, he did start everything by making an unnecessarily shady comment towards you, so there's that.

I said "y'all" for a reason.
There only should have been a "HIM". I didn't start anything i reacted the same way you would to hostility. Blame me for defending myself is hilarious.
Both of you are being too hostile with each other. Admittedly, he did start everything by making an unnecessarily shady comment towards you, so there's that.
There is no both. Me responding to hostility being pushed my way is a normal reaction you would do as well. I am not hostile at all, i don't know that kid for him to even affect my emotions in kind of way. Him and the same 4 other kids who have a Mikey hate fetish only do this when Mikey is involved. If it happens again i will report them. But to say "yall" like im part of this nonsense is disingenuous. If it was possible i would have blocked them weeks ago.

There only should have been a "HIM". I didn't start anything i reacted the same way you would to hostility. Blame me for defending myself is hilarious.

There is no both. Me responding to hostility being pushed my way is a normal reaction you would do as well. I am not hostile at all, i don't know that kid for him to even affect my emotions in kind of way. Him and the same 4 other kids who have a Mikey hate fetish only do this when Mikey is involved. If it happens again i will report them. But to say "yall" like im part of this nonsense is disingenuous. If it was possible i would have blocked them weeks ago.
Responding to hostility with your own hostility is just going to make things even worse.

Do I think you should take the blame? No. But I do think there are better ways to go about this.

@Worthless does need to chill out with unnecessary hostility. Instead of smugly responding to a CRT, maybe actually read through and criticize it the best you can instead of just being an ass about it.

Responding to hostility with your own hostility is just going to make things even worse.

Do I think you should take the blame? No. But I do think there are better ways to go about this.
Every action has a reaction, once someone decides to act crazy, them or anyone else don't/can't control how the person decides respond back to said disrespect because it should have never happened to begin with. I come here for positive debates, not constant bickering.
@Worthless does need to chill out with unnecessary hostility. Instead of smugly responding to a CRT, maybe actually read through and criticize it the best you can instead of just being an ass about it.
Thats all i want. These dudes take this anime stuff too serious thats why i try to tag you and others in debates i know will give unbiased answers without the toxic childish stuff, its so bad now even certain mods avoid versus thread's because of how annoying people are.

Also if a calc and accepted is made do you guys agree with making a Takemichi adult key since has a lifting strength feat that i feel will also tally a good result?

i also need your input on this WWE CRT im making in the futurefor backyard wrestling IRL being considered inverse for it since many of the wrestlers have actual appearances on ECW and other programs, will tag you when its up
Interesting...

I won't forget to tag @Pikaman to it, as well. A lot of people forget that he's the biggest supporter of the verse besides me, but he arguably has a better grasp on how the verse works other than me.

Takemichi đã thực hiện 2 vụ nổ lớn trong manga. Tài liệu tham khảo cho các chiến công thông thường có các vụ nổ ô tô ở cấp độ Tòa nhà và trong trường hợp này là một chiếc xe hơi và một chiếc ô tô thông minh, nhưng tôi nghĩ trong trường hợp này với Takemichi, nó gần giống với phạm vi tòa nhà nhỏ hơn , chiến công này của Kẻ trừng phạt rất giống và đã chấp nhận vì vậy nó hợp lệ

Takemichi chỉ cách chiếc xe vài inch trong vụ nổ đầu tiên, trong vụ nổ thứ hai , Hina đã đẩy anh ta ra khỏi xe và anh ta đang ngồi ngay bên ngoài xe trước vụ nổ thứ hai, cả hai đều thổi bay anh ta. Anh ta nên có khả năng Kháng nổ cũng như khả năng chịu đau cao hơn nữa.

Những câu thơ khác như Def Jam, đã chấp nhận điều này. Tôi cũng khuyên bạn nên sử dụng calc vụ nổ thấp nhất cho câu này vì các chiến công rất giống nhau. (không hợp lệ)

Takemichi có thành tích bắn súng xe tăng, bắt được mikey sau khi nhảy nhiều tầng từ một tòa nhà và bắt được anh ta bằng 1 tay, đồng thời cũng bị Mikey và Kazutora đánh bại nên ở dạng trưởng thành, anh ta phải có chìa khóa riêng.

Bậc:
Thấp - Ít nhất là 9-B, có thể là 9-A
Giữa - 9-A
Cao - 9-A, cao hơn với bộ khuếch đại
he reacted 2 explosions which means he has a hypersonic reaction
Right?

I don't really seem him reacting at all, especially not from a particular distance.
Also, while the timing might be sligthly unrealistic, it's quite the long reach to say he moved in tandem with the blast.

Back