• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sound of Infinity said:
@Shadow
4-A Sonic characters maybe not as strong but they are wayy above baseline...Plus AP isn't all
Sonic 4-As scale to the Final Egg Blaster which can destroy a star cluster. Kirby's 4-As are not far from being galaxy level. Someone like Shadow is best suited for taking on foes above his AP due to his space-time hax, which as I mentioned Tails lacks.

@Shadow

If you say so then it's an easy win for Zan at most because she's not that haxed either.

It's definitely not a stomp since I've seen much bigger AP gap before.

Sound of Infinity said:
@Shadow
Come on, man. I'm really sorry for my tone but I know you can do much better than this. It's an easy win for Zan at best because she's not that haxed either.

Actually, Indigo Asteroid might work but here's the question. Will Zan give him the chance to use it at all, because that AP gap means that she slaps.

The thing is who would attack faster. If he can use that faster than her then probably.

Also I apologize for my aggressive tone. I hope you forgive me.

Sound of Infinity said:
The thing is who would attack faster. If he can use that faster than her then probably.
Also I apologize for my aggressive tone. I hope you forgive me.
Yeah, he has to use that faster as in actually lead with it. If he doesn't, then that's a dead fox.

Dude, don't worry about it. You did nothing wrong.

Back