• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Tails VS Eggman

* Standard Battle Assumptions (4-A versions are used. Speed is equalized)

* Both Eggman and Tails get 3 days of prep to fight each other, both can use everything up to 4-A

* Battle takes place on the Space Colony ARK

* Eggman: 3 (azontr, Sonicflare9)

* Tails: 9 (Coolboy6, Theuser789, CBslayeR, JED, TyranoDoom30, sanicspood, ElixirBlue, Oleggator, Maverick_Zero_X)

* Inconclusive

e0cc27b0bd0c2d9940eb67af2f53cd2b.png
legacy_super_tails_render_by_nibroc_rock_db2zw33-fullview.png

Last edited:
Voting tails because sonic beat eggman many times and someone comparable to tails could do the same

Ye, where my profile links at?

Since Eggman does have prep, I’d give him the Chaos Energy Cannon.

Tho, this one is a bit trickier than Eggman vs Knuckles, as Tails has better mobility after getting powernulled than Knuckles.

However, what kept Kncukles from getting yeeted into the vacuum of space was his claws.

Voting for Eggman via Cunning, CEC/Power Null and Vacuum of Space yeet, and 4-A Mechs on the side for when Tails comes back.

Since Eggman does have prep, I’ll give the Chaos Energy Cannon.

Tho, this one is a bit trickier than Eggman vs Knuckles, as Tails has better mobility after getting powernulled than Knuckles.

However, what kept Kncukles from getting tested into the vacuum of space was his claws,

Voting for Eggman via Cunning, CEC/Power Null and Vacuum of Space yeet, and 4-A Mechs on the side for when Tails comes back.
Tails get time to prep too so idk

Counted anyway

They have alot of hax and it's hard to read since my eyesight sucks balls- So uh, gonna vote for Eggman since he has more confidence in his abilities, and is far more cunning than tails as other guy who voted for Egg guy said. (And probability manip don't know if tails resists-)

Since Eggman does have prep, I’d give him the Chaos Energy Cannon.

However, what kept Kncukles from getting yeeted into the vacuum of space was his claws.

You are forgetting that Tails also has prep and he knows about the CEC since he was in Unleashed, so he wouldn't fall for it and probably use his prep to find a counter to the machine

Last edited:
I actually wasn't but seeing this FRA train then yes, Tails has comparable inteligence for Eggman if not more because he has 400IQ versus 300IQ , Tails also has far better resources to work with in this prep time due to having all seven emeralds, he is also superior to him here in AP, dura, speed, etc., this won't be easy since Eggman also has prep but Tails with some difficulty should win

You are forgetting that Tails also has prep and he knows about the CEC since he was in Unleashed, so he wouldn't fall for it and probably use his prep to find a counter to the machine
Just being in Unleashed is not a good counter argument. Maybe unless we have a scene of Sonic giving a summary to Tails and talking about the CEC.

We didn’t give Knuckles prior knowledge about the CEC because Sonic doesn’t give details about his adventures.

Just being in Unleashed is not a good counter argument. Maybe unless we have a scene of Sonic giving a summary to Tails and talking about the CEC.

We didn’t give Knuckles prior knowledge about the CEC because Sonic doesn’t give details about his adventures.
I played unleashed 80,000,000 years ago. What does CEC do specifically?

I think Tails should take it, since he has prep and some pretty good prior knowledge he could definitely make something that can disable all of his threatening machines and pulverize any fodder since he's smarter than him canonically. Flickies can also counter the CEC if Tails hadn't destroyed it already since they would attack Eggman instantly.

Back