• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken vs Indra's Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it, the explosion itself doesn't seem big enough to even cover's the entirety of Earth, as the explosion cloud seems to be too small for that.

@Lina Shields: like I said before this attack was considered small planet level by VSbattles but it only spanned two countries on Naruto's Earth hinting that Naruto's Earth is larger than ours, however rescaling every character in Naruto would take too much time, and resources so...

I remember Kkapoios saying that this feat wasn't that impressive (I believe it was in one of the calc request thread).

I think you're confusing something here. Where does it say this attack is Small Planet?

No it doesn't. It literally says: "Was already at the higher ends of the Moon level tier. After he absorbed the chakra of the nine Tailed Beasts, his already considerable power was enhanced a great deal". That is why they are likely Small Planet. Not from that attack.

Using this calculator 10^11 megatons of TNT (Multi Continent level) would have an airblast radius of 30000 km which is bigger that what it would need to reach the battlefield.

And that's by assuming that the calc is correct.

@Mobzzzzz5 Your continuous tries to upgrade the Naruto verse are starting to get a bit annoying and unreasonable, i think it would be better to slow down a bit.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Using this calculator 10^11 megatons of TNT (Multi Continent level) would have an airblast radius of 30000 km which is bigger that what it would need to reach the battlefield.
And that's by assuming that the calc is correct.

@Mobzzzzz5 Your continuous tries to upgrade the Naruto verse are starting to get a bit annoying and unreasonable, i think it would be better to slow down a bit.
I dont think they is 30000km.....

If we look at the chapter they are only small blast lvl, i think from Juubi are stronger than from Naruto and Sasuke.

@Bills1992 I don't support that size either, i'm just pointing out that even a blast of that size would still be "only" Multi Continent level.

Because producing an explosion of that size inside an earth like atmosphere would require less energy that destroying the moon.

You can check it on the calculator yourself.

The circumference of Earth is around 40075km. This is the entirety of the distance that covers around the Earth.

This means that the radius of the explosion could be 20000km, and it would still be Multi-Continent level

fair enough but the size of the planet also has to be considered as "Multi-Continental explosion only took up aroun one country, I know they live on a super continent, but still Multi-Continent to Multi-Country is a pretty big size difference.

Just want to add in that in order to make an explosion that yields Planet level, which is 5.944e22 Tons of TNT, you need to have an explosion radius of 938866.9 kilometres wide.

Even if Naruto and Sasuke's explosion did cover the entirety of the Naruto world, there is no evidence that the Naruto map stretches anywhere near a million wide, thus.

Heck, we don't even have official proof that the size of Naruto Earth =/= size of our Earth, which is only 40075km in circumference.

It gets even more iffy if the the map of the Naruto world is the map of the entire Naruto Earth, or just a map of a single continent. We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back