• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tag team battle stark and ulquiorra vs kisame and itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys do know the bleach team are not stupide they can fly miles in to the sky and just spam there attacks. also genjutsu will not work on them because there sprits there body's are made from energy. and even if it did Ulquiorra can take his eyes out so it will not work.

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, but he's only Town Level, Ulquiorra is Small City Level.
Your point? Itachi sealed Nagato with the Totsuka Sword, Nagato has City Level durability. As i explained above, the Totsuka Sword ignores durability and seals whatever it pierces.

Regardless City Level > Small City Level, Itachi would have no problem sealing Ulquiorra & Starrk.

Because it's useless against opponents that are not from Naruto, since it only works on those with Chakra (Why this doesn't apply to IT I don't know).

Fallacy? The mechanics of Genjutsu require Chakra to be present in the victim's body. It's not a fallacy, it's a fact.

Hmmmm... it took RM Naruto, V2 Bee and Itachi to actually beat Nagato and this was when Nagato was a mindless Edo Tensei drone.

And Totsuka can't extend over a certain limit. Both Ulquiorra and Starrk aren't just gonna stay still when that massive sword is trying to slice them.

Also about Genjustu. Genjutsu manipulates the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. Thus it requires chakra for someone to be effected.

For IT well it is theorized that everything (in the narutoverse) has natural energy and since IT can specifically be used by people like madara and Kaguya. It uses natural energy to initiate which is the reason why IT can effect those without Chakra.

The Everlasting said:
I feel like there's a limit that you're not referencing.
Well, both times we saw Itachi using the Totsuka Sword, he simply swung the sword and sealed his oponent, being Orochimaru then Nagato. Black Zetsu simply explained it as an ethereal sword that seals whatever it pierces. It's generally accepted in the naruto-fandom that Itachi could not seal the likes of Juubi-Obito or greater with the Totsuka Sword. Anyways, Itachi sealed Nagato with the Totsuka Sword, Nagato has City Level durability, both Ulquiorra & Starrk have durability below City Level.

I don't see how both Ulquiorra and Starrk are gonna stay still like how Orochimaru and Nagato stayed still while they got pierced by that massive sword.

And both Ulquiorra and Starrk can fly whiles Itachi cannot so I don't see your point. There's also the fact that only one of them is gonna get sealed unless you expect them to line up just to get pierced.

So why can't they just fly up in the air and spam Large Town Level+/Small City Level Cero Oscuras all day...

Wait a second...Are you using Edo itachi? Because only Edo Itachi has THAT speed.

If you ask me, that is an unfair battle...a Nigh-unlimited/Imposible to kill against ulquiorra/starrk.

Again why does speed matter when your opponents are the type which just flies up and spams Town Level to Small City Level attacks...

@KamiYasha

if it wasn't said in OP of what version of the character it is you can use any version of that character

Darkness552 said:
@KamiYasha
if it wasn't said in OP of what version of the character it is you can use any version of that character
Ok that's kinda bad then. If this is Unhealthy Itachi and Kisame Vs Ulquiorra and Starrk. Then Starrk and Ulquiorra would most definitely win.

If it's Edo Itachi and Kisame Vs Ulquiorra and Starrk. Then it could go either way...

Chakra is a combination of Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy.

Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) is used by Shinigami and other spiritual beings to provide power for their various abilities.

It doesn't seem like it should really matter whether or not Genjutsu would work on Bleach characters when chakra itself is a combination of the energy Bleach characters use. It'd be the same as saying that Aizen's Shikai ability wouldn't work on Naruto characters because they have chakra if you ask me.

Chakra is not the same thing as Reiryoku, the former comes from Shinju, the latter does not. Just because they're both spiritual energy does not mean they're the same energy.

Chakra = Spiritual Energy + Physical Energy.

Reiryoku = Only Spiritual Energy.

If you only have Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) then Genjutsu wouldn't work on you as it requires both Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy.

Also Aizen's Illusions only require Spiritual Energy which all Naruto characters have as they have Chakra so it would/should work on them..

Unless Itachi's susanoo is 50 meters tall. It's doesn't have a considerable range. Also that's based on the assumption that they're not already in the air. And Totsuka could only seal one person at a time or at least it couldn't instantly seal a person from what was shown. So unless Ulquiorra and Starrk line up for it I don't see it happening...

Bleach characters can harm and destroy the soul. Destroy the soul in the Edo Tensei and the edo dies.

well like i said i do think that it is a fallacy that a character can't use a technique because another fiction does not have the same energy as that fiction

anyway i say in a open field or water where kisame is useful and Itachi's Genjutsu they would win

otherwise the Bleach team wins

"Bleach characters can harm and destroy the soul. Destroy the soul in the Edo Tensei and the edo dies" Prove to me that souls in bleach = souls in Naruto. Naruto has the Pure Land whereas bleach has a system of realms and reincarnation.

reiatsu? it doesn't say anything on their pages about it

of course if its named under something else, its been a good amount of time since ive read bleach

Reiatsu or spiritual pressure is the energy used by beach characters. Reiatsu Crush isn't mentioned anywhere cuz it's accepted to be something which can only be used in Bleach due to other franchises not having it...

"Then prove to me that Totsuka can even seal Arrancar"

Can do, "the blade itself is enchanted with an incredible sealing technique"

Simply presses the entire weight of your spiritual pressure upon your opponents. If you do not have reiatsu similar to that of your opponent or if you are incapacle of using it properly then you'd be crused onto the ground by an oppressive force...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Chakra = Spiritual Energy + Physical Energy.
Reiryoku = Only Spiritual Energy.

If you only have Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) then Genjutsu wouldn't work on you as it requires both Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy.

Also Aizen's Illusions only require Spiritual Energy which all Naruto characters have as they have Chakra so it would/should work on them..
So Genjutsu wouldn't work on a Bleach character because they only have spiritual energy but Aizen's Shikai ability would/should work on Naruto characters despite the fact it has only worked on characters with spiritual energy only?

Regarding Totsuga Blade harming Arrancars, Sado beat a Hollow with a telephone pole so it really shouldn't matter.

DC52 said:
"Then prove to me that Totsuka can even seal Arrancar"
Can do, "the blade itself is enchanted with an incredible sealing technique"
And how exactly is that proof it simply says the blade has sealing powers. There's not really any evidence there which says it can seal Arrancar from bleach...

@Darkness552 In high enough quantities, spiritual pressure can be lethal to others, such as: after his second Hōgyoku-induced transformation, Sōsuke Aizen's Reiatsu was so powerful that it reduced a nearby Human to ash when he approached him, as well as destroying objects thrown at him. Coyote Starrk's Reiatsu killed a massive number of Hollows, simply by being close to him.

@ Non-Bias: Aizen's powers only require Spiritual Energy. There's no proof that it only works on spiritual beings.

And Rukia phased through a wall early on during the series so your point...

well then

if Reiatsu is energy then why didn't people just say it doesn't work on characters stronger than them or not have a higher durability than the person using reiatsu crush

its almost like in Archie Sonic where they said the only way to surpass chaos energy is to have more chaos energy

People always say that it won't work on people much stronger then them. But it's also restricted from use on weaker characters... for reasons I've already stated...

to me that sounds like an excuse so that in debates Bleach won't win because they are simply superior to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back