• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sweet Mask lifting strength possible upgrade

I agree he should be higher. This rock weighs 500 tons and this rock weighs 200 tons. Both look to be similar-ish to what he lifted in the webcomic. Plus the feat you posted (although the debris do look pretty small). Although for a full proper upgrade we'd need to calculate the mass of the material.

I may try to calculate it later

There is a future full shot but with no frame of reference. Maybe measure the full rock and compare it to the on-screen portion Mask lifted? Since he has a canon height that we could get a number from.

Oh, were you talking about the image in the CRT? Then yeah, right after there was a full shot

I dont think there is really reason to calc this feat,fodder like Hammerhead has better feats so someone just need to calc Hammerhead's feats and scale that to the S class

Lifting strength doesn't scale that way on this site to my understanding. There needs to be a hard scaling chain in order to scale anyone too Hammerhead and as of now there isn't one.

Sonic stated that casual Puri Puri Prisoner is physically massive stronger than Hammerhead's suit,so that scale to all the S class

Sonic said he was stronger, but that was about AP rather than Lifting Strength. There's also nothing (afaik) that scale Mask to PPP's lifting strength. There's also multiple S-Class that are physically inferior to PPP but make up for it in other ways.

I mean, Pri Pri Prisoner's lifting strength is currently scaled to Hammerhead on his profile. Should that be changed?

Maybe? But even if we keep it I don't think it should scale to anyone without clear statements or feats. You can have higher AP in fiction with worse physical strength. Look at Goku for example.

This might not mean much though. It's likely Mask will fight Do-S and her slaves and their suits are similar to the ones Hammerhead used (at least in some translations). So he may get something direct to scale from.

Back