• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swallow this, Creeper! Ash WIlliams vs the Creeper

Ash Williams heard tales about a monster terrorizing the area and has driven to an open field where the Creeper happens to be, intent on taking the monster out.

Battle is at night in an open field. Speed equalized. Ash has everything except the book of the dead and Kandarian Dagger. Creeper has two shuriken, an axe, and a few knives. The Creeper's truck is parked nearby if he needs it.

I will change the conditions of the battle if it gives either side too much of an advantage. If need be, I can have the Creeper start out in his truck.

Ash Williams
The Creeper

Last edited:
Is speed equalized? Cuz if not then the Creeper could just do a quick stealth blitz on Ash and it’s GGs. If it is then again, I can see the Creeper using a sneak attack to his advantage. The Creeper is fairly smart, so he won’t be easily fooled by Ash. Ash has the lifting strength advantage (surprisingly), and the Creeper has better abilities to use. I’d give this to the Creeper due to stealth, being able to fly, where he can sneak up and nail Ash with his shurikens or knives. Plus he has his truck, which is bulletproof and has access to explosives. The Creeper has better win conditions, so I’d give it to him

I was unsure if I should equalize speed, as I wanted to figure out who would benefit from either it being equalized or not. Since the Creeper is tough enough to provide a challenge without a speed advantage, I will equalize it to make it more fair to Ash.

Back