• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Williams vs The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)

Physical Strength
All in all Ash is just notably weaker than the Creeper

AP
Overall I find it weird. The tree thing is better than anything Creeper has done, but I also don't know if it fully scales to Ash either since the demon is stronger than he is by a notable amount. However, what isn't up in the air is Ash's durability. He directly scales to the Kandarian Demon who flung him hundreds, if not thousands of feet away where he then smashed into a tree.

Speed

I should note that while speed is equal, relative speed is not. The creeper can fly much faster than he can run:
Now Creeper's combat speed is faster than his flight speed, but, his flight speed is notably better than his standard running speed. Which is an important factor to consider.

Skill

Ash is a good shot, but I don't think he's as good of a shot as the Creeper who can
The Creeper also has direct examples of countering a shotgun with either his shurikens or with his axe, which hurts Ash's ranged options by a lot.

Hax

Honestly rather irrelevant in this case. Nothing the Creeper has Ash will be effected by and Creeper's regeneration is legitimately not good for a combat encounter considering how long it takes to replace a body part.

The Creeper's glass cannon nature

So to explain:
The Creeper while tough, has a consistently bad habit of losing his limbs. Its very possible that Ash's chainsaw would allow him to inflict enough damage to win. Well, you know, if it wasn't for this
•Ash is in character,Creeper is bloodlusted
Creeper just probably range spams then and wouldn't mess around with trying to get Ash afraid.

So overall I feel Creeper probably takes it, but if Ash gets a solid hit in with a chainsaw its probably gg
The Creeper has access to his Truck if needed
The truck makes it a hilariously one sided stomp.

Ash has the potential to seal with the necronomicon and instant kill with the kandarian dagger, as it ignores durability and destroys the soul directly, his skills are also buffed by his instinctive reactions and supernatural willpower, and he has decent ranged options via his shotgun and Winchester, if he needs to, he can summon deadites from the book as well since the passage is actually pretty short that summons them and he's summoned them in character for wayy less ( drunkingly trying to impress a girl LMFAO)

Back