• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SVTFOE Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That seems to be the best solution then, in lack of better options.

You will have to properly explain the reasoning in the profile pages though.

I think that we can wait a bit, to stay on the safe side.

Since there has been no new input, I suppose that the changes can probably be carried out.

Alright, just to re-cap on what's been accepted.

Royal Magic Wand Users: Energy Blast, Lightning Manipulation, Creation, Teleportation, Video Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Rainbow Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Transmutation, Ice Manipulation, Regenerationn Negation, BFR, Empathic Manipulation, Willpower Inducement, Taste Manipulation or Quality Manipulation, Clothes Manipulation, Stamina Restoration, Extra Body Parts, and Biological Manipulation, Can disarm weapons, Necromancy, Can also stop planets from rotating, Disentegration, Age Manipulation, Memory Erasure(Eclipsa states you can do it with the wand), Timeline Creation, and MFTL+ attack speed

Star Butterfly: Minor tweak to her intelligence, some additions to her abilities without the wand, physical AP upgrade to 8-C/8-B, and add her New Mewberty form as an extra key. Omnitraxtus Prime: Cosmic Awareness

Glossaryck: Teleportation, Precognition, and Regenerationn/Ressurection Tom: Downgraded to 8-C to 8-B. Marco Diaz: Upgraded to 8-C to 8-B

Buff Frog: Upgraded to 8-C.

Mina Loveberry: Downgraded to 8-C to 8-B.

Moon Butterfly: Memory Erasure

All the Low 2-Cs except Omnitraxtus Prime, Meteora Butterfly & Toffee: All of them physically should be 8-C to 8-B, and up to Low 2-C with magic.

Box of Truth Should: Put at simply Universal+

Toffee: 3-A tier removed, Low High Regenerationn

I'll proceed with revisions when ready.

Unfortunately, your edits badly altered the structure of the pages since you could have not used the edit mode, so i had to fix them. Lastly what about Ludo and Mina profiles?.

Dark649 said:
It seems that some profiles needs new categories based on the added new abilities.
I don't know the names for the categories so someone that can do that for me would be greatly appreciated, from that. All the changes are made so this thread can be closed once that's done.

Okay. Would you be willing to add some new categories Dark649?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back