• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bluethedragon233 said:
OK so on the topic of toffee scaling to 5B from being stronger than helios: why is he scaled this way? it makes it inconsistant because star can blow his arm off and marco can punch a hole through him. Also when he killed comet butterfly (been saying the wrong name lol) he was only a general in there army. It doesn't make sense to have a huge jump where a regular septarian to have high 8-C and then toffee be 5B? Also I can't find the referance that says toffee is stronger than helios and zedlord?
I don't even know where that came from, I'm assuming there's a statement of the sepertins being the most dangerous beings in the multiverse or something but if that doesn't exist then High 8-C he should be.

GiverOfThePeace said:
I don't even know where that came from, I'm assuming there's a statement of the sepertins being the most dangerous beings in the multiverse or something but if that doesn't exist then High 8-C he should be.
The basis of it is that Toffee is stated and seen to be considered a "bigger threat" by the Magical High Commission and Mewni Royal Family, than anyone else seen or mentioned in the series up to that point, and in this case "anyone else" includes Zedlord and Helios.

My issue with this is that "bigger threat" does NOT necessarily mean "stronger" or "more durable."

So appearently that's a referance the this specifically I would say that mixed with the fact the eclipsa according to star's magic book of spells ecplipsa made that dark spell specifically to combat them (see here) but it doesn't actually kill them it just sucks them into the wand and the only other spell made to kill monsters is solarian swords which EE's them. I guess they scale him to helios for that though I think it's far more likely septarian regen is far above mid-high.

Also Toffee should gain corruption on a conceptual scale as he was corrupting magic itself and the magic was reaching the same state that it was reaching when Star and her family tried to destroy magic itself.

Bluethedragon233 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SvtFOE:_Metora_Blow_a_piece_of_mewny_castleCalced meteora feat of blowing up a piece of mewni castle. 7-A mewmans? Somebody check my ass before I'm wrong as af.
Considering that Meteora's magic is very clearly actually At Least Low 2-C, I don't think this feat even matters very much. Like is often the case with extremely high-tier entities in fiction, the effect of their attacks on their surroundings is far less than what physics dictates it should be. Kinda like how people in Dragon Ball Super are all Tier 3-A or Low 2-C, and yet most of their attacks only end up blowing up a mountain or something like that. Lol. Chalk it up to "controlling the volume of the resulting blast" using their magic (Meteora's case) or Ki-control (Dragon Ball) or whatever.

Regardless, a 7-A feat from a magic-blast from Meteora is essentially meaningless since in actuality she is Tier 2.

Also based on this reasoning, we can assume that the Mewmans surviving the blast was a massive outlier, since the actual power of the blast was Tier 2 since it was a threat to Star in her Butterfly Form.

@Goodyfresh doesn't that actually prove it's there actual durability? The mewmans in the room were not directly hit with Meteora's eye beams but the physical effect of her attack was 7-A (on the outer edge of the explosion). I was pretty much calcing it with that exact logic in mind.

I'm going to recalc this for the actual volume of the room (by finding meteoras actual height at that momement) and hollowness

Bluethedragon233 said:
@Goodyfresh doesn't that actually prove it's there actual durability? The mewmans in the room were not directly hit with Meteora's eye beams but the physical effect of her attack was 7-A (on the outer edge of the explosion). I was pretty much calcing it with that exact logic in mind.
I'm going to recalc this for the actual volume of the room (by finding meteoras actual height at that momement) and hollowness
Hmmmm. . . . .maybe??? In the scene though, Meteora kinda spams the attack omni-directionally, hitting everything around her. Since her attacks are Tier 2, I still feel like the Mewmans tanking it at all is probably an outlier.

I'm not sure what the typical policy would be for taking something like this into consideration. You should probably ask a few of the admins and maybe Antvasima for their opinion.

I asked antvasima waiting on his response: I think it should scale because when we see her eye beams hit other people it doesn't actually do damage to there physical bodies it just steals there soul. The explosion was caused by her spell overloading and they already had no souls so it was just physical force on there bodies (In otherwords the physical force of her spell is high 6-C but the soul manip is 2-C)

Bluethedragon233 said:
I asked antvasima waiting on his response: I think it should scale because when we see her eye beams hit other people it doesn't actually do damage to there physical bodies it just steals there soul. The explosion was caused by her spell overloading and they already had no souls so it was just physical force on there bodies (In otherwords the physical force of her spell is high 6-C but the soul manip is 2-C)
Questionable reasoning, lol. Her physical durability alone is Tier 2 by virtue of being able to tank attacks from Butterfly Form Star with minimal damage, so there is no reason to think that any of her attacks should have physical/spacetime (putting "spacetime" in there because we are talking about stuff at Tier 2) destructive power anywhere below Tier 2.

So I've re-looked into this.

So star was fated to destroy the magic and lose marco in the process.

You can uh, see she kept Marco.

Possible fate manip?

GiverOfThePeace said:
So I've re-looked into this.
So star was fated to destroy the magic and lose marco in the process.

You can uh, see she kept Marco.

Possible fate manip?
No. It was never confirmed that was actually fate. It was probably all just a ruse by Glossaryck, since nothing is ever what it seems with him.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Except every other tapestry goes exactly by what a princess did and Star's is the only one not to.
Except no because we don't actually know that. The only tapestry where we got to actually see the historical events depicted in it was the one of Moon the Undaunted. And even that one actually had inaccuracies in the tapestry as compared to the real events.

How can you say that the other tapestries depict events as they actually happened? We never saw the actual historical events depicted in them, so we have no way to know that.

Trying to say that Star has "fate manipulation" makes no sense, there is no real evidence for it.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Your refute is lackluster, but I've lost caring by this point. I can debate this in another thread.
No man, what's lackluster is your reasoning for saying she has fate-manipulation. Not even once was this actually stated, implied, or shown. We have no idea what "fate" actually was, or whether such a thing as "destiny" even exists in SVTFOE.

I aleady said I don't care enough to continue. If you really want to debate this (and I don't want to come off as that awesometime dude and get banned, just note I'm not forcing you into this or anything) give me your discord tag and we can debate it there because I'm not limited by "X is not used on this site" and needing to argue over a rule change..

Refusing to continue a debate by claiming you don't care anymore is a surefire way to make people think that you realized you are wrong but just don't want to admit it.

I see no reason to debate this topic outside of the context of this site/forum, as literally the whole purpose of VsBattles is to debate stuff like this.

But you're totally right btw that the argument you are using does not in any way hold up under the standards of this site and its rules. At least you recognize that.

Don't really care if that's what they think I already surfaced I'd be able to continue this debate elsewhere when I'm in the mood. If you don't want to do it there, then I don't care. Also the purpose of VsBattles is to index character profiles, debating is a side thing.

Also I never said that, you misunderstood my point, further showing my point why I don't care to continue to the debate.

Back