• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which of these two, hot headed addicted to violence monsters will come out on top, Susie the bully turned hero of the Dark World, or Undyne, the true heroine of the Underground?

-Base Undyne used

-Chapter 2 Susie used, Creation restricted

-Speed equal

Susie: (3 votes, Psycho, Shocking, Tyrano)

Undyne: (4 votes, Fanta, Lemon, Origin, Soul)

Incon: (0 votes)

tumblr_pi4o44Gz8p1sib77g_500.jpg

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this match! Anyhow, axes beat lances due to FE Logic, so Susie wins, ze/s

Okay, let's get serious.

Undyne has done proper training and is on par with Asgore and even overthrown Toriel in one neutral ending, so she has the skill advantage. She has a Likely Class 25 Lifting Rating, so she beats Susie in this aspect as well. She can keep Susie in place with green mode although it is pointless considering Susie has projectile attacks, Green Mode still lets a person attack, and she would give her a shield to defend against her attacks due to her nature. They share equal resistance to their attacks due to how Undertale's magic works, so not much to talk about here. Also, Undyne's determination is a thing but she can't transform into the undying here.

Susie, on the other hand, has healing in form of the food items that carry around that can keep her in an okay state longer than Undyne. She's capable of mid-range attacks so she can play keep away from Undyne although I do see Susie as the type of person who would fight Undyne head-on. If Undyne's Class 25 Lifting Strength isn't accepted, they would share the same LS if her Class 10 LS isn't accepted. Her page says she has sleep manipulation, so she might be able to put Undyne to sleep if it comes down to it.

However, what pushes things onto Undyne's side is her bullet hell or danmaku; she is capable of peppering Susie with a shit-ton of spears, and while their shared resistance to soul manipulation will lessen the damage, probably, she'll be able to overwhelm Susie if she doesn't keep her guard up though I admit Susie's experience with the dark world likely lessens this from happening.

So, I vote for... Captain of the Royal Guard due to her skill advantage, danmaku, resistance towards soul manipulation, better amount of experience, and the fact that even if Susie lands a fatal blow Undyne can potentially will herself not die (and possibly turn into The Undying, if allowed) due to her determination.

So, I vote for... Captain of the Royal Guard due to her skill advantage, danmaku, resistance towards soul manipulation, better amount of experience, and the fact that even if Susie lands a fatal blow Undyne can potentially will herself not die (and possibly turn into The Undying, if allowed) due to her determination.
Vote counted. Though I will say danmaku shouldn’t be hard to deal with considering Susie fought Jevil who… is just insane to say the least when it comes to Danmaku attacks. And skill advantage… I mean she did get beaten by a child so there’s that.

And while she can’t turn into her Undying form because her enemy needs to be really evil like Genocide Frisk is in order for her to get determination, she can fight for longer as in the neutral route she slowly melts into goo but keeps fighting for a bit when you fatally wound her, though she eventually dies.

Vote counted. Though I will say danmaku shouldn’t be hard to deal with considering Susie fought Jevil who… is just insane to say the least when it comes to Danmaku attacks. And skill advantage… I mean she did get beaten by a child so there’s that.

And while she can’t turn into her Undying form because her enemy needs to be really evil like Genocide Frisk is in order for her to get determination, she can fight for longer as in the neutral route she slowly melts into goo but keeps fighting for a bit when you fatally wound her, though she eventually dies.
A child that is capable of resetting time and is highly determined, while is a part of a species that is explicitly mentioned is much stronger than her species and sealed them under a mountain. To be frank, Frisk being a child doesn't hold much water since they are the player character and would absolutely kill Susie if they fought, and a lot of the Dark World residents shown 'sides GIGA Queen and Kris due to various reasons. Still, I do think Undyne's danmaku would still be troublesome for Susie nor do we have a frame of reference if she dealt with all of Jevil's attacks through endurance, no-hit all of them, or something else thanks to Deltarune being an RPG that is controlled by the player.

Also, thanks for saying that Undyne can't go undying. Honestly, can't really say it would help since that form of hers is only given a vague potentially higher rating, but meh. Once this match is settled and done with, hopefully, this will start a bunch of Deltarune vs Undertale matches that don't involve Sans.

While Undyne is more experienced, Susie is over 3x stronger and more durable, plus danmaku like this isn’t new to her given she dodges attacks from superbosses like Jevil or Spamton NEO. Gaining TP should be easy for her as long as her SOUL doesn’t get turned green, but if she has enough TP, she could attack Undyne with her Rude Buster which is ranged.

All-in-all, I’d say Susie takes this, so voting her.

This is a strange battle, but even trough Susie has more AP I would say I vote for Undyne thnaks to sher experience, hability and traning, especially if undine make susie green, sinse she would stop getting TP

Huh…this is a tough one…I wanna vote Susie due to the AP advantage, but iirc undyne has the experience of having fought Asgore (I do recall that was one sided but I think that still counts towards experience) and has those yellow spears that flip over the opponent or something so idk if I can vote with any certainty

Voting Susie.

Not only does she have the AP advantage, but she has more than enough experience with danmaku to last long enough to wear Undyne down. She can also heal as the fight goes on, or can put Undyne to sleep.

She's also fought people who may be somewhat comparable to Undyne in terms of fighting experience, like King.

I’d argue undyne in this fight she’d most likely have a good mobility advantage due to her green soul attack makes people stop in their tracks

As well for the other reasons people mention such as the peppering of spears would be very troublesome as well is most likely comparable or more durable with her armor at least

Voting Susie.

Not only does she have the AP advantage, but she has more than enough experience with danmaku to last long enough to wear Undyne down. She can also heal as the fight goes on, or can put Undyne to sleep.

She's also fought people who may be somewhat comparable to Undyne in terms of fighting experience, like King.
Susie is a rock head fighter, I doubt she would Go to sleep hax without Kris to tell her, and there is no evidence that the king had any fight experience

are we assuming here that susie will instantly know what to do when turning green? susie (and most other protagonists in deltarune) aren't the best with that kind of stuff, and most of the time throws them off and instantly gets them stuck (Susie and Berdly are notoriously bad at simple puzzles, for example)

are we assuming here that susie will instantly know what to do when turning green? susie (and most other protagonists in deltarune) aren't the best with that kind of stuff, and most of the time throws them off and instantly gets them stuck (Susie and Berdly are notoriously bad at simple puzzles, for example)
Susie is just stuck in place and undyne would trow wer a spesr to block atacks, isn't really much of a puzzle

I just realized for the people mentioning Susie needing TP to use her spells that’s probably a game mechanic, Susie uses her Rude Buster outside of battle a couple of times in Chapter 2, like against Spamton NEO after he corners Kris and also when she saves Noelle from the Werewires in her room. And also the couple of times she uses her healing magic out of battle too.

Back