• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supreme Street Fighter Revisions

Ryu's Street Fighter 6 upgrade is fairly straightforward.

Ryu and Akuma went toe to toe with each other in the latter's Street Fighter 6 story mode.

Ryu explicitly states that he is going all out against Akuma and it's implied that Akuma is also going all out against Ryu in this battle.

Akuma states that Ryu is revelling in their fight and Ryu states the same to Akuma which he doesn't deny.

Once the battle is over and Ryu leaves Akuma crafts a smiling Buddha to remember their battle (it's stated earlier in the story that Akuma crafts statues to remember every battle) which implies that he truly did enjoy himself (Akuma's fists have finally found an equal).

If this upgrade is accepted than Ryu's profile will simply have him be upgraded to 6-C for his Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability in the Street Fighter 6 section of his profile.

Additionally, I'd like to add an SF6 Akuma lifting strength calc that was recently created and accepted to his profile to support his Class M scaling.

In regards to Asura's Wrath Ryu and Akuma's profiles I simply wanted to add an accepted calc to a few sections to act as support for the scaling.

This calc has a Class P Asura strength feat (which Ryu and Akuma should scale to without any issues) and a 5-C Oni Akuma attack potency feat which I will simply add to Akuma's profile in the Attack Potency, Lifting Strength and Striking Strength sections.

Finally, I'd like to create a profile for Shin Akuma from Capcom Fighting Evolution.

Here's the sandbox that I created: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Continuum19/Sandbox?useskin=fandomdesktop ]

It's a rough draft so I'd appreciate it if an experienced community member could help me clean it up a bit.

What do you guys think?

Agree: 2 (@Vzearr, @SamanPatou [Staff])

Disagree:

Last edited:
I've been thinking about Ryu's performance for awhile, and while it does imply a few things, I don't think it should be taken as straightforward.
Akuma remembers all battles he enjoyed, but it doesn't mean he finds an equal in all of them. For example, back in Alpha 2 Akuma adds young Ryu and Bison to his list of worthy opponents.
That said, I can see a "likely higher" or "possibly 6-C" added next to SF6 Ryu's current rating. Whether we can just cram it into his third key or we need to add a fourth, is matter of discussion.

Asura's stuff seems fine.

CFE Shin Akuma doesn't meet our requirements for alternate versions of characters, since he isn’t that notable and doesn't have anything particularly different aside from stats.

I've been thinking about Ryu's performance for awhile, and while it does imply a few things, I don't think it should be taken as straightforward.
Akuma remembers all battles he enjoyed, but it doesn't mean he finds an equal in all of them. For example, back in Alpha 2 Akuma adds young Ryu and Bison to his list of worthy opponents.
That said, I can see a "likely higher" or "possibly 6-C" added next to SF6 Ryu's current rating. Whether we can just cram it into his third key or we need to add a fourth, is matter of discussion.
I personally think it's pretty straightforward because Ryu implies that Akuma is going all out in their fight just like him.

It's more than just Akuma enjoying the battle.

But I'll accept Possibly 6-C for Street Fighter 6 Ryu.
Asura's stuff seems fine.
Cool.
CFE Shin Akuma doesn't meet our requirements for alternate versions of characters, since he isn’t that notable and doesn't have anything particularly different aside from stats.
That's unfortunate.

I personally think it's pretty straightforward because Ryu implies that Akuma is going all out in their fight just like him.
Sure, but him having the need to go all out just means he can't afford or doesn't want to pull punches, but his full power could still surpass Ryu's. Unfortunately we don't see the outcome of the battle, but it's quite solidly implied he came out victorious.

Sure, but him having the need to go all out just means he can't afford or doesn't want to pull punches, but his full power could still surpass Ryu's. Unfortunately we don't see the outcome of the battle, but it's quite solidly implied he came out victorious.
It's a safe bet that Akuma is still more powerful than Ryu.

I just think that's Ryu is currently comparable to Akuma based on the latter's story.

Now that I have slightly more time than before (like 1 vs 0), I'll get to work on all the additions Akuma gets from SF6, and then will add this thread to the larger CRT.

Back