• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supreme Consciouness revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed this character profile is wacked and kinda outdated so I decided to fix it.

Downgrade to 2-B: I don't see any Low 1-C feats from the profile to make him get that rating and should be downgraded to 2B because he can pull string across countless world.

Removing Conceptual Manipulation 2: same reason as above, there's no explanation whatsoever to what make him get that ability.

Removing Acausality type 5: Same reason as above as well, there's not any feats that justifies him to get that ability.

Removing Large Size type 10: I don't see any feats that makes him larger that the multiverse from the profile.

Supreme Consciousness profile

Looks really outdated
Limited Omnipresence, the seperate tiers being seperated with . not |
maybe grounds for deletion since the only supporter seem to not be active

What happen here...

Well looks like the profile get yeeted from here, i'm okay with this since I thoughts of requesting to delete the profile anyways

The page is still there, only the verse page was removed. I already posted this on the profile deletion page though.

Anyways, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back