• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kal-El FTA, mainly strength, versatility, and experience advantage

Superman FRA, though i'm curious how good Captain Universes Energy Manipulation is. If he could go full Silver Surfer on Supes, he could stand a chance.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Dust Collector said:
The Wright Way said:
Thor is also listed as stronger than Silver Surfer who is 387.81406 KiloFoe going off his page. What Kilofoe does Supes feat put him?
Supes is 616 KiloFoe.
"616"
This has to be a joke.

But anyways, if Superman is 616 kilofoe, then he still has the strength, versatility, and experience advantage. My vote still stands.
XD, I see what you did there.

Either way, Supes is 616 kilofoe via scaling to Flash's IMP, and I believe that Endless Mike completely forgot the fact that in his Mageddon feat he calculated the feat to be Massively Hypersonic+ (2953 km/s), but he used m/s instead of km/s. I later notified him of this, and he acknowledged that he made a botched calc and that he forgot to use the correct speed units as well.

With the speed corrected to kilometers/second, he'd deliver half the energy yield of Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

The Wright Way said:
BruceTheBatman said:
He wins FRA, but this battle isn't even close
Citation needed.
He can resist pretty much all of his hax (Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation) has a higher AP gap, is far more experienced with his powers (though Captain Universe's precog and ability to supply experience can help with that.) better fighter, and overall has far better abilities even with Speed Equalized.

Really, Cosmic Spider-Man doesn't have much in the way of taking Superman down, especially when you consider that it was said in your OP they were at their peak... which means either Superman is sundipped or Superman is under a blue sun (which i'm pretty sure increases his power by 50x) meaning it's a extra stomp with a MASSIVE AP gap. Spidey's not looking good.

Oh. Forgot about the Blue Sun thing.

Ignoring that, Spidey has Precognition and knowledge gain, experience beating people far stronger than him (Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Rhino, etc), and is widely considered a genius on par with Tony Stark and Mister Fantastic (they only reason he isn't up to snuff scientifically is due to not dedicating his life to science) I'd say he compares well enough not to get creamed outright.

Removing the Blue Sun thing though for farness sake.

I'd also recommend removing him being sundipped as that also increases his strength and speed exponentially as well.

Experience is still something that goes to Superman, who is not only about 5-10 years older but has (arguably) fought a wider variety of beings who are just as strong if not stronger than him, all of which are 4-B and above (most of Spider-man's foes are far weaker than anything Superman's faced, and Cosmic Spider-Man doesn't have as many feats against people his level.) That's not even counting Superman's 1000+ year fight with Wonder Woman in Valhalla or his other time shenanigans.

In terms of intelligence, yeah Spider-Man is arguably smarter than Superman, but again, Superman's got way more experience and arguably faster brain (he can process information faster than a Supercomputer and is the son of Jor-El, who is considered an 8th level intellect, which is about on par with someone like Lex Luthor.) but Spidey is probably better at coming up with plans on the spot and i'm sure at his full potential he'd be smarter, especially with Precog and Captain Universes power. Either way though, in a fight like this i doubt it will help.

Really all Spidey has is his Precog and Cosmic Awareness... which might help him realize Supermans weakness's, but the speed being equalized and Superman's superior AP mean it probably won't come into play unless he can produce Red Sun rays. So it's not a stomp, fair enough, but i'd give it to Superman 7/10 times.

The only version of Supes, Spidey can honestly beat in a straight up fight is Golden Age Supes, by that I mean Superman in his original comic run back in the late 30's & 40's, not when he entered the Silver Age or when he appeared in the Post Crisis Era as an older man.

FromAPointOfView said:
The only version of Supes, Spidey can honestly beat in a straight up fight is Golden Age Supes, by that I mean Superman in his original comic run back in the late 30's & 40's, not when he entered the Silver Age or when he appeared in the Post Crisis Era as an older man.
This ignores the fact that this Spidey is at least Low 7-C, meaning he stomps any Superman below that mark.

Back