• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weaker Superma VS Weaker Superman But Evil

Base Regime.

Speed Equalized.

Both in character, New 52 Supes has realized what Regime Supes has done and wants to bring him to justice, Regime Supes isn't willing to go down with a fight. They meet through reality warping stuff?

Takes place at the Hall of Justice.

I think this is fair? However New 52 Supes and Yellow Lantern Regime Supes have a very similar feat but I just went with base to see how thing goes, please let me know if Yellow Lantern Supes works better.

Injustice gau ios superman render by wyruzzah-d95jifk
I made them safe. Shielded them. But are they grateful? Do they appreciate my protection? No… they whine. Complain! Side with those criminals. If they prefer chaos, I'll give it to them. Metropolis and Gotham. I'll flatten 'em. Set an example.

Superman new 52 costume by superman3d-d4p81o6
Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share -- I'll never stop fighting.

I dunno about this both seem to be equal in terms of power however is the regime superman always bloodlusted if he is he gets the edge

Back