• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spawn should take this via precognition, regen, transfering all his pain to Superman, healing, and intangibility.

None of his keys are 4-B.

There is:

Classic Spawn: Tier Unknown

Capullo Spawn: At least 4-B, likely 3-B

Hell King Spawn: 3-A

God Spawn: At least 2-C

Even if Spawn is just 4-B, him being strong enough to be considered likely 3-B should already put him massively higher than Superman on a 4-B scale, this is a stomp.

We don't know if he's 3B, that's why it's a "likely"

As such, it's completely irrelevant

Their both 4B

As I said, the fact that it's even ambiguous wether or not he's 3-B, should show that his power is much higher on the 4-B scale.

We would never think it's even remotely possible that Superman is 3-B.

"Likely" ratings don't even work that way most of the time. The "likely 3-B" probably comes from a lone feat that's too vague to be certain of.

Considering Superman is ridiculously higher in the Kilofoe then Spawn, that's again, not true.

Because he doesn't have feats for 3B, Spawn "Might" but we don't know, so it's again, irrelevant.

Isn't Supes resistant to Empathic Manip? Spawn's connection to pain and suffering is listed as that, for some reason.

By attacking him, what else. Superman isn't invulnerable to everything, and he can't hit intangible beings.

Theglassman12 said:
By attacking him, what else. Superman isn't invulnerable to everything, and he can't hit intangible beings.
<Attack a person over 100x stronger then him

No.

Theglassman12 said:
Can you tell me how someone that's at least 4-B isn't harming someone that's just 4-B?
He's at least 4B for being superior to baseline 4Bs and for being likely 3B.

Legit never pay attention to those in a match, they're unquantifiable statistics.

Actually, it says he's superior to someone who shook half of the universe.

...Which makes no sense, since the scan linked to said person's profile doesn't show half of the universe shaking at all.

Well, whatever happens, I'm not taking this one. I already have too much on my plate, and Spawn is a really long series to have to read through.

Are you guys kidding? Spawn has energy manipulation and could extract the solar energy from supermans cells turning him completely mortal then slaughter him physically,also spawn has transmutation to turn his suit and weapons into kryptonite and kill him physically,so either way you look at it spawn wins!!

Back