• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually it should be fine since the other was Hokage Naruto and this is Part II Naruto.

Superman scales to 294.8 exatons while Naruto scales to 280 to 400 exatons. Naruto should win because he has better skill, hax, stamina, and Naruto may or not have a slight AP advantage.

No lol.... I wasn't talking to you. I was Joking because i recently made a Supes vs Naruto thread as well lol. All fun here i was just kidding obviously

Honestly, this matchup is lopsided as heck. I mean all Superman really has is his heat vision and super/freeze breath.

Naruto has so many more options plus things like Analytical Prediction, Limited Durability-Neg, Regenerationn-Neg, the ability to spawn hundreds of clones each capable hurting Supes, massive AOE attacks and quite hefty range advantage in general.

Really, what is Superman really supposed to do? I mean the only thing really comparable is their AP but he's outgunned and outhaxed in every single category.

Back