• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Founding Member of the Justice League" Superman VS "Special Grade Cursed Spirit" Mahito

• Starting Distance: 3m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Post-Eradicator Superman | Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito

Superman:
Mahito:
Inconclusive:
d57e993dbccc39acbc7b9c8f3f200f95.jpg
lct3k8yignmb1.jpg

"Founding Member of the Justice League" Superman VS "Special Grade Cursed Spirit" Mahito

• Starting Distance: 3m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Post-Eradicator Superman | Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito

Superman:
Mahito:
Inconclusive:
d57e993dbccc39acbc7b9c8f3f200f95.jpg
lct3k8yignmb1.jpg

a-match-to-surpass-hydrogen-bomb-vs-coughing-baby-v0-ud9y1ap996db1.jpg

Mahito's soul transhumation is from soul manipulation. Superman resists both soul manip and Transmutation. Unless Mahito's soul manipulation is layered, it's not gonna effect Clark.
Its resistance isn't layered. It's not included in the Hax Evaluation thread.

You resisting your soul being stolen and similar interactions is diametrically different from resisting a soul transmutation. If that were the case, everyone who had resistance to Soul Hax would have resistance to Soul EE, for example, and that's not how the forum treats it.

You resisting your soul being stolen and similar interactions is diametrically different from resisting a soul transmutation. If that were the case, everyone who had resistance to Soul Hax would have resistance to Soul EE, for example, and that's not how the forum treats it.
Still, Mahito's Idle Transfiguration stems from soul manip which Clark can fight back against so Mahito will not be able to interact with Supes soul to transmute it with Idle Transfiguration. Even if he can use Idle Transfiguration on him, Clark can just vibrate through his touch to avoid Idle Transfiguration.
Not because Mahito's presence, besides being incorporeal, is abstract and linked to curses. Show Superman detecting a being with these conditions and he can detect Mahito.
Curses are only Type 2 Abstract which alone doesn't require any enhanced vision to see. Also, as noted earlier in the thread by @Dalesean027 seeing curses just requires you to see another spectrum or layer of light which Supes can do.

Still, Mahito's Idle Transfiguration stems from soul manip which Clark can fight back against so Mahito will not be able to interact with Supes soul to transmute it with Idle Transfiguration.
You're misunderstanding. I'm not denying that Clark can continue fighting when receiving attacks on the soul, but that's not evidence that he can survive his soul being transmuted, and Mahito can interact with Sups, the very scan of the profile where his resistance comes from shows his soul being hit (interaction) and him resisting.
Mahito doesn't need to touch him to affect his soul.
Curses are only Type 2 Abstract which alone doesn't require any enhanced vision to see. Also, as noted earlier in the thread by @Dalesean027 seeing curses just requires you to see another spectrum or layer of light which Supes can do.
Could you send me the link to the thread?

and Mahito can interact with Sups, the very scan of the profile where his resistance comes from shows his soul being hit (interaction) and him resisting.
By interact I meant Mahito wouldn't be able to make contact to reshape Clark's soul due to him resisting against it.
He does. Unless I'm forgetting something, Idle Transfiguration only works on others after Mahito makes direct contact with them or if they're in his domain.
Could you send me the link to the thread?
It was the 8th post in this thread.

By interact I meant Mahito wouldn't be able to make contact to reshape Clark's soul due to him resisting against it.
Even if that were true, Mahito would only use Domain Expansion, which Sups can't do anything about.
He does. Unless I'm forgetting something, Idle Transfiguration only works on others after Mahito makes direct contact with them or if they're in his domain.
He can also do this with Black Flash.
I'm not referring to that, it's just a comment. Would you have a thread where this was accepted as a universal rule for curses?

ironic but souls also vibrate in DC, everything have a vibration, by counter it you can EE people even concepts like True form Darkside

Existence Erasure (Can emit a scream that matches and counters the vibrations of the quantum strings that make up an opponent[106])

This is from sups profile

Either way, Sups uses Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo to generate positive energy from the universe and purifies Mahito (basically positive energy similar to the sword of extermination)

ironic but souls also vibrate in DC, everything have a vibration, by counter it you can EE people even concepts like True form Darkside

Existence Erasure (Can emit a scream that matches and counters the vibrations of the quantum strings that make up an opponent[106])
Tbf he only used it against Darkseid who is the pure embodiment of evil. In more ordinary contexts (and even involving his life), he never used it.
Either way, Sups uses Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo to generate positive energy from the universe and purifies Mahito (basically positive energy similar to the sword of extermination)
Mahito would regenerate and immediately use Domain.

Even if that were true, Mahito would only use Domain Expansion, which Sups can't do anything about.
Supes can literally just vibrate out of that. Or even just straight up punch his way out of it.

Mahito's regen will run out eventually, and with Superman's massively superior stamina, Mahito is not winning the battle of attrition.

Tbf he only used it against Darkseid who is the pure embodiment of evil. In more ordinary contexts (and even involving his life), he never used it.
I used it to mean that everything is vibrations, soul as well, so if Sups vibrate he cannot touch him
I doubt Mahito can regenerate from soul damage that is basically a mahoraga sword.

Last edited:
Supes can literally just vibrate out of that. Or even just straight up punch his way out of it.
Power Null.
I used it to mean that everything is vibrations, soul as well, so if Sups vibrate he cannot touch him
But Sups would need prior knowledge to use the vibrations of his soul as a first move, not least because his IA would inform him that Mahito is much weaker than him. What's more, Mahito doesn't have to touch it directly, he can use Black Flash and the properties of his domain to do so.
I doubt Mahito can regenerate from soul damage that is basically a mahoraga sword.
I say that because Mahito resists Soul Hax. Why assume that such vibrations could be more damaging than Mahoraga?

Supes flexes and he destroys the domain

I don't think you get the absolute vitriolic gap in power here. You never specified what level of power Clark is using here. Therefore, he's 2-C here, meaning any sort of physical actions would one shot anything from Mahito's arsenal.

I say that because Mahito resists Soul Hax. Why assume that such vibrations could be more damaging than Mahoraga
I'm not talking about vibrations, I'm talking about the purifying energy of the ******* universe that will run through Superman's entire body and spirit when he use Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo

Power Null.
Are you talking about the sure hit? when the domains can touch something that has feats of being able to vibrate outside the grasp of someone who touches intangible beings, sure

But Sups would need prior knowledge to use the vibrations of his soul as a first move, not least because his IA would inform him that Mahito is much weaker than him. What's more, Mahito doesn't have to touch it directly, he can use Black Flash and the properties of his domain to do so.
Superman is dealing with a spirit, he knows well that with magic he has to be extremely careful cuz different magic need different form to resist it, he won't let something touch him.

Power Null.
I'm pretty sure that only works on things related to CE. Superman doesn't have that, and being to able control his own body is just part of his natural physiology.

Superman can resist soul hax from the likes to the Anti-Life Equation. Nothing Mahito does is anywhere remotely as powerful.

Last edited:
Back