• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gargoyle One said:
Inconclusive, Superman can't get around his regen but Hulk can't kill Supes
You do realize this is world war hulk who stalemated sentry right?

So?

You do realize Sentry was holding back right? And that Sentry broke every bone in Hulk's body when Hulk was controlled by the Void right?

Gargoyle One said:
So?

You do realize Sentry was holding back right? And that Sentry broke every bone in Hulk's body when Hulk was controlled by the Void right?
It says on the page that Sentry was taking the fight seriously and even competing with him for awhile is still enough to make him comparable. At least enough so that he can hurt Superman.

Sentry wasn't holding back. Look at the scans, it's even stated that he never fought as seriously before.

Sentry broke every bone of a weaker Hulk's body.

Why is this a debate.

Then that should be fixed, it also makes a mockery out of power scaling.

Thor gets one shot by Sentry but Hulk keeps up, doesn't sound right.

That said, he did match a few blows, so perhaps he is slightly comparable. So I vote Hulk via having a strength advantage and having regen Supes won't get past.

Oh wow....Just saw Matts comment...

Yeah that's a massive strength advantage, voting Hulk

Hulk for reasons above...matching a serious Sentry is far above anything Post-Crisis Supes can deal out. Then there's Hulk's record of consistently matching Thor, whose hammer throw feat is nearly 300 times stronger than Superman's Mageddon feat, and it shouldn't be much of a fight.

@TheVividen

Superman is a higher 4-B than Hulk or Thor, but beneath Sentry.

I wonder if he could lobotomize Hulk, however.

Thor double mjolnir feat is 2 times stronger then super mans best feat. Enless Matt you are referring to another super man feat

World War Hulk wins for reasons above; and actually, I thought Superman's best feat was the collision of Apokolips and New Genesis. That was calced at over just 1 KiloFoe roughly.

Ah, forgot about DarkAnine's comment; but I still think World War Hulk wins for reasons above. He scales to Sentry, who I believe is 12.75 kilofoes?

50 Joules? That's only 10-B

Did you mean to say 50 digits of joules?

The Million Exploding suns statement.

This was calc'd on Superman vs Sentry Rematch to be over 100x times stronger then Supes.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. That statement has been on my mind for a while ever since Superman vs Sentry was first attempted TBH, but I was unsure that was generally considered a hyperbole untill recently.

Yeah, as ridiculous as it is, it's consistent with his other feats, such as casually godstomping other SS level people.

Back