• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think this is banned? Pre Crisis Superman vs Xeno Goku.

Peak Supes without Sword of Superman, Peak Goku without Keysword. Speed equalized.

Superman:

Goku:

d460ec577a10a4bbdec5614591ca48f22b9e159f_00.jpg
images

If that is the case, I can alter the forms a bit later. SoS Superman vs Goku, or maybe SoS vs Goku w/Keysword depending on how this goes.

I'll wait though

Pretty sure Goku AP and haxstomps. I'll wait for more input though.
I think you may be right. Goku at his best scales massively above baseline 2-A IIRC, and has hax like passive stamina reduction, passive damage boost and reduction, and stat reduction. Goku pretty much stomps.

What do you guys think is a fairer fight?

Composite Pre-Crisis Superman with SoS vs Xeno Goku without Keysword

or

Xeno Goku with Keysword

by Comp PC Supes I just mean peak Superman from that profile, I.E all equipment, max tier etc.

I don't see anything that could help Superman tbf.

Even with the sword of Superman, Goku's scaling chain is hella big and he likely still one shots.

Consider also all those stat hax from Xeno Goku, and his passive probability manipulation, which is gonna make Xeno's chance of hitting Supes increase and Supes's chances of hitting him decrease.

Even without AP, there's still hax and Goku's attacks drain stamina. And don't forget summoning.

He can summon Shenron or Super Shenron, Demigra, Chronoa, Xeno Trunks, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Vegeta or Heroes Goku.

Demigra also has DD + his own hax (mind hax, sealing + time stop etc...)

Chronoa has her own hax (Layered Time Stop + Sealing and other stuff)

Xeno Trunks has his own hax.

Heroes Goku has his own hax.

The latter two's attacks ignore durability too.

And all those people can summon on their own. Especially Heroes Goku who can summon Arale, who is going to become haxed af.

And obviously, Xeno Goku has the famous Dimensional domain GG.

Adding the Keysword would make this even more stompish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back