• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

low 7-B versions genos post superfight

whooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
More fair, but I get the feeling it'll end up exactly the same as Genos vs supergirl. Still tho, it's a much more fair match

Win Con list time woo:

Genos:

• Lifting Strength (Genos has Class G, 4.03981e+9 kg lifting strength while Superman has Class M)
  • Inconclusion Maker (His self destruction should allow an insta-kill on superman, but this is if he can predict his death and it's the only option IC)
  • Better IC for VS Battles (Superman will not see killing as an option until proven otherwise, while Genos' will)
  • Intellegence (From what I read, Superman seems to be Above Average, with him being possibly Gifted in combat, while Genos is listed as Gifted in general)
  • Negation of Superman's Abilities (Resistant to Heat Vision, both can fly)
  • More Abilities (Standard Equipment, Notable Attacks and Techniques, adhesives, expert in hand to hand combat, body control, and weapon mastery)
  • Range (Dozens of Meters with Frost Breath < Hundreds of Meters with Beams)

Superman:

• Attack Potency (I found that with only Low 7-B calcs that Genos has 1.22/1.28 megatons in terms of AP, while Superman has 2.73 megatons of TNT, which is 2.1x Genos' AP)
  • Regeneration (should be able to regenerate fast enough that the AP difference should make a difference)
  • Likely Stamina (Genos' stamina is vague while Superman has a determinedStamina)
  • Neutral (Genos' will likely not back down, and may get stomped due to repeatedly running into a higher AP)

I should bring up that Superman is knocked out by blasts that are equal to high yield nuclear warheads, and his durability is still listed as Low 7-B. Not sure if this is a Superman advantage so i'm putting it here.

Superman cannot exploit Genos' weaknesses besides his hot headedness, because he doesn't have pressure point strikes, and if luck was a factor then I could win against Blind Idiot God via him falling off a building, planet, universe into a BFR.

Actually, Superman's gotten a lot stronger since that feat originally given. He should scale HIGHLY above 2.73 Megatons. That feat was before the end of the Series, Season 2 episode 3, the end of the series, which was Darkseid and Superman's final confrontation, was in Season 4 episode 3, two entire seasons. In their first encounter, his Omega Beams absolutely TRIUMPED Superman, then in their second fight, he won, but was beaten and bloodied pretty badly. In their rematch though, Superman had a decisive victory, a complete 180 from their last encounter as he beat Darkseid to the curb.

Supes should scale way above 2.73 Megatons.

Back