• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything wrong with 2-A since Barbatos is a direct creation of World Forger as a pet/assistant who killed him.

Well, the issue is that we have placed him as "At least 2-A" if I remember correctly. So it may not fit wih our policy to wait for the story to finish.

That would be an idea, yes, but I would like to see what POTM thinks.

Easy answer is that it is not consistent enough to warrant a ranking, thread of why the low multiverse ranking needs to be just flat out removed and not replaced with anything exists, I have pointed out there why it is a flawed ranking

I think it can only be considered a massive outlier if it was just his base form, but the fact it's stated he needed to absorb an unknown amount of sundips, of which he's never done before, to reach this level it doesn't seem that contradictory. If this was base form Rebirth yeah, but with such a massive upgrade it's not unprecedented.

And if you're saying it doesn't make sense because a shit ton of suns aren't 2-C, well you better go ask good ol Original, Superboy, and Silver Age Supes why they have Universal to Low Multiversal durability after getting energy from one Sun. The Sun isn't directly connected to his power output, it just makes them exponentially stronger.

We are definitely not going to upgrade Superman to Low 1-C or 1-B, period. I would appreciate if you permanently drop this subject. I do not have enough time and energy to waste on this.

I just want to hear what POTM thinks that we should do about Barbatos, and then we can close this.

For now I think Barbatos should just be lowered to 2-A for killing the in-Multiverse version of World Forger. I don't know why he's "at least" but I would do something like this:

Multiverse level+ (Killed the World Forger in the Dark Multiverse, a being comparable to the Anti-Monitor and Monitor. And then the rest of what's there already)

Okay. I will unlock the page for you to edit. Please tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back