• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reppuzan said:
Supes through massive speed advantage.
Superman only Massively FTL+ for flight speed, his movement speed is the same as toriko blue Oni.

Anyway for OP, we probably better to wait a bit since Toriko feats currently only base on the red and blue oni and toriko was revealed to have the Third demon that much more stronger than red or blue oni.

Massively FTL vs FTL is a pretty big gap, at least 100x speed of light.

Not to mention the fact that it's Large Star level vs Planet level

Ah, then it's a lot more fair.

Supes has the advantage of flight and super breath, but Toriko exceeds him in other hax. It's a toss up in my eyes.

Nah i Going to wait until toriko reveals just how strong his Third demon, since currently even by awake just for couple of seconds he almost kill toriko in the process.

We should really wait for the conclusion of Toriko to see exactly what tier Toriko ends up at. He could VERY WELL end up at High 5-A or Low 4-C level with the White/Third Demon. We don't know yet. But if he's shown to, say, far surpass the likes of Neo, GOD, etc., then yeah, High 5-A to Low 4-C would be about right. His combat speed should also be proportionally higher. So he should have no trouble beating New 52 Superman, if that's the case.

As Toriko is now, with Red and Blue. . .hmmmm, not sure. But I'd still lean in Toriko's direction, here. Flight, heat-vision, freeze-breath, and survival-in-vacuum, aren't going to help Superman much against Toriko with Red and Blue materialized. I honestly suspect that Blue alone could massively damage Superman with his attacks, while Red and Toriko together would be able to block any and all of Superman's attacks to a reasonable degree.

Back