• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman New 52 2-A upgrade

Obvious clickbait (your fault if you fell for it lol)

First of all, there should be 2 keys, one for pre merging with post-crisis, the second one for post merging, and then list something like "all the abilities of post crisis superman"

Resistances:
Heat Manipulation: Is fine in Krypton's core while weakened by a Red Sun. This core was far more hot than Krytpon's sun (Rao 008) - Superman 2011 #25
Black Holes: Survives going through a black hole - Superman: Doomed #2
Resistance to something from Captain Atom (I don't know what effects this type of energy beam has, someone more knowledgeable can tell me if its like radiation or matter manipulation maybe)
Tanked a blast from Captain Atom - The Rise and Fall of Captain Atom #1
Explosion manipulation - his resistance to matter manipulation on the profile is from resisting Doomsday's molecular death which causes things to break down on a molecular level, which causes things to spontaneously explode - Superman: Doomed 2014 #1
Mind Manipulation, Telepathy - Braniac can't remove his consciousness - Action Comics #34
Orion put a mental shield in Superman's mind which protected him from Hammond entering it, who could previously control Superman, so this is like another layer of resistance - Superman Vol 3 #20
The lasso of truth only has a limited effect on Superman - Superman Volume 2 #20

Abilities:
Sound manipulation - Action Comics Vol 2 #34
Information Analysis: Scanned for weak spots to attack enemies - Action Comics #23 Used X ray vision to tell how durable an enemy was - Action Comics #27
Radiation: Emitted microwave radiation with heat vision which fried equipment - Action Comics #2
Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and ability to interact with abstracts - When flying through Phantom Stranger, damaged both his physical and metaphysical aspects. The Phantom Stranger is currently accepted to have AE in his metaphysical form, and the reason why this isn't just NPI is because he was fighting the physical form of Phantom Stranger and directly damaged the metaphysical aspect of him, which is different from just damaging a ghost. The Phantom Stranger doesn't have AE on his profile even though the scan was accepted on Spectre's profile for some reason, and it should be type 1 since he's a thought/concept born from God's mind. Phantom Stranger's physical form would either just not have AE or have Type 2 AE. The reason for it being soul manipulation is because he damaged the metaphysical aspect of Phantom Stranger, which would include his soul since its metaphysical

Worth noting that the Phantom Stranger was holding back in that fight, revealed later in the same comic (Trinity of Sin: The Phantom Stranger #18) so it can't be used to scale his AP. And in Issue 9 of this comic, its revealed that there is a Hell which is just an aspect of his consciousness, so the size of Phantom Stranger's soul would be whatever size you guys have Hell at

Last edited:
Why put it in rebirth only?
??

Anyway, superman pages rn are horrendous, and I am planning on fixing new 52 and rebirth one of these days when I get some time.

New 52 will have his own, as he does right now. And rebirth his own - but he will have the abilities of both post crisis and New 52 listed on it.

??

Anyway, superman pages rn are horrendous, and I am planning on fixing new 52 and rebirth one of these days when I get some time.

New 52 will have his own, as he does right now. And rebirth his own - but he will have the abilities of both post crisis and New 52 listed on it.
he fused with post crisis supes in New 52, so there can be a key for post merging in the new 52 profile

No, he didn't. He literally got absorbed contextually by rebirth one. Almost all of his history and crap got erased. But as we saw in Sideways Annual 1, new 52 supes is still actually around and he is the same as he was back then. Not the new merged stuff.

No, he didn't. He literally got absorbed contextually by rebirth one. Almost all of his history and crap got erased. But as we saw in Sideways Annual 1, new 52 supes is still actually around and he is the same as he was back then. Not the new merged stuff.
Can you show me this? I didn't know that

Check sideways annual 1 :/

For some reasons, I can't click on images on my browser for a while now, so can't copy the link and stuff

Rebirth, New 52, and Post-Crisis should all just be their own respective profiles. We usually consider fusion characters as just having their own profiles from the two characters that fuse into them.

Though, it is better said that Post-Crisis Superman absorbs the ashes of New 52 Superman and became stronger than he was at his peak.

Rebirth, New 52, and Post-Crisis should all just be their own respective profiles. We usually consider fusion characters as just having their own profiles from the two characters that fuse into them.

Though, it is better said that Post-Crisis Superman absorbs the ashes of New 52 Superman and became stronger than he was at his peak.
I didn't propose them to not have their respective profiles

Back