• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Guys, do you know the story, Superman: Where is Thy Sting? It’s the one written by DeMatteis where Superman survived the death of a universe, and broke through the boundaries of space and time to defeat death itself.

Well, I was always wondering if it was canon or not, but in Action Comics #1030, Lois says this, “Even Actual Death didn’t kill you.” In clear reference to Superman ACTUALLY fighting Death itself.

Seems like we have a canon statement of Superman being canonically immortal, able to survive the destruction of a universe, and fast enough to break through space and time itself."

1. A single very vague scan doesn't imply....Type 5 immortality? I have no idea what the point of this thread even is.

2. I'm fairly sure she might just be referencing Doomsday but I'll leave that to the comic book experts.

"Guys, do you know the story, Superman: Where is Thy Sting? It’s the one written by DeMatteis where Superman survived the death of a universe, and broke through the boundaries of space and time to defeat death itself.

Well, I was always wondering if it was canon or not, but in Action Comics #1030, Lois says this, “Even Actual Death didn’t kill you.” In clear reference to Superman ACTUALLY fighting Death itself.
This part is just resistance to Death Manipulation, Wally West has it as well, this isnt new
Seems like we have a canon statement of Superman being canonically immortal, able to survive the destruction of a universe, and fast enough to break through space and time itself."
Survive the destruction of the universe isnt rlly immortality, and yes, he is fast enough to break trough space and time, he has Immeasurable speed keys due it (also does Flash) but this is not Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back