• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superior Spider Man possible minor revisions

MrKerf

He/Him
Hello.

SpOck should probably have Speed of Light reaction for dodging light of Lightmaster (although he got hit because he was distracted). Since it is a Spidey Sense feat, at least Peter would scale, maybe other spider-people.

For the record, Lightmaster already has Speed of Light attack speed on his page.

Additionally, I would like to add "varies with Preparation" to all of his keys, for obvious reasons of him threatening to burn the world, replicating Doom's tech, etc. It's no secret in my opinion, although I can't put a hard number on it. Maybe someone else can.

Last edited:
Spidey Sense's Relativistic feat comes from a different source though.

I know. But dodging light is Relativistic or Relativistic+, depending on the situation. Speed ain't my thing so I will ask someone to check this out

Really now? Well, anyway Spidey Sense is Relativistic now, and I think it is too big of a gap, so maybe Relativistic+...

Yeah, it's speed of projectile * distance moved by character / distance moved by projectile, and spider-man seems to move less than the beam here. in fact it might actually be Sub-Rel+

Back