• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superior Godzilla vs Grand Emperor Godzilla

The two versions of the king of monsters are put into a match against each other to see who is worthy of the title of "king of monsters"

Superior Godzilla is super-powered to match G.E.G powers

Grand Emperor Godzilla is at his standard version

Fight until the total destruction of one of them

Takes place in Brazil

Hmm...Since you equalized their powers that would mean that both of them now are Multi-Universe Level right? With that in mind my vote goes to GEG simply due to massive gap in speed. While both may be equal in terrestrial travel speed, GEG has MFTL to Infinite reaction speed which would be the deciding factor of the match. Since both has the same signature attacks which is the classic atomic breath, it all comes to who can hit the most.

Despite what I said above, this match may possibly be inconlcusive due to both having unlimited stamina and having equalized power with only a speed difference.

Still 6/10 GEG would take this.

As for the intellect SG takes it over GEG but despite GEG having lower intelligence he is still extremely cunning and experienced in terms of combat while SG only states average human level. So GEG still takes my vote.

Apparently there must be at least 4 votes in favor of one character in order for a match to be recorded and settled.

^Not really. There can be 3 votes in favor of one character at least and it can still be recorded and settled in, tbqh.

^Yeah....but that only happens if only 3 people voted AND if a certain amount of time passesby and nobody else votes for here...

Also, i just came here to clarify on that.

As for the match? Well i'm not a particular kind who goes for matches like this. While technically it would be interesting to see who would win between two similar characters, it's essentially the same as if not literally equalizing the stats of two or more characters so.......yeah. Not gonna vote on this one.

Back