• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy Prime vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even by playing Vs Battles rules, I don't think SBP has what it takes to speed blitz Beerus and take him out. Beerus was casually dealing with universal level attacks using what was probably less than 1% of his power. Hesitantly giving it to Beerus with low to mid difficulty.

this is low 2-c Prime so Beerus doesn't have the speed advantage (Prime blitzes), if this was 3-A Prime vs Beerus than your statement would be true @SpidermanWins but it would be a stomp because Beerus doesn't have a 3-A form and neither of them have a strength advantage they should both be equal

Celestial Judge said:
@SpidermanWins

Please give me a scan of that or a episode because holy shit was that an assumption.
I thought it was common knowledge that Beerus and Goku were dishing out universal+ blows. Unless youre talking about the 1% thing, which is pretty obvious to see if youve watched the rest of the series.

I assume this is using Time Trapper Superboy-Prime? If so, Superboy stomps hard. If you're using any other version of Superboy, inconclusive. Superboy can't kill Beerus due to the massive AP gap, but his speed makes Beerus look frozen.

I'm pretty sure this should be closed, though I'll leave this open for a second for any rebuttal.

Massive speed blitz on Prime's part. Beerus will never hit him. He is immeasurable speed to Beerus who is 3/4th Whis's speed, which should but him at unquantifiably higher than 54 quadtrillion times faster than light.

Huesito88 said:
That was Universal not Universal+

Hmm...even though I strongly disagree, Ill play ball. Either way, Goku and Beerus were dishing out universal level attacks like they were nothing. Last time I checked, SBP has been severely injured by universal level attacks.

@SpidermanWins

You are mistaking shockwaves for actual punches.

Beerus and Goku's punches are not universal level, but the shockwaves they are able to create via punching clash can destroy the universe only through time because the shockwave grow stronger the further they get.

Celestial Judge said:
@SpiderWins
I finished the show and that 1% statement is hilarious.
He didn't even used 10% of his strength against SSG Goku. Even a GOD candidate Toppo is somewhat equal to SSB Evolution Vegeta (who is as strong as SSB KKx20 Goku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back