• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime takes on Chuck Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
The two legends, Superman and Chuck Norris, duke it out to determine who the greater western icon is.

Speed is not equalized.

This is High 3-A Chuck vs 2-C Superboy-Prime

Chuck Norris: 5

Superboy-Prime:

Inconclusive:

Superboy has an AP advantage, but Chuck is way smarter and stronger. I'm pretty sure Superboy's main strategy is punching things until they die but with Chuck's nigh-omniscience and skill advantage, I seriously doubt Superboy can take this fight with only an AP advantage. Chuck's biggest problem is Retcon punches, and I'm not sure how effective those will be when Chuck has time manipulation.

Really the fight can go anyway, so until there's further imput from people more knowledgable on both, I'm voting inconclusive.

"Chuck via Death hax" is an incredibly lazy vote.

It gives no description on it's use, and it doesn't take into account what superboy can use.

Temporarily revoking all of Chuck's votes until more detail is given on Chuck's death hax

Chuck has passive fear manipulation strong enough to make the concepts of time and space themselves to fear him. Not entities embodying them, literally the concepts themselves. In-universe the reason why space keeps expanding is because it doesn't want to be anywhere near him. It would take massive amounts of resistance to spacial and fear manipulation just to get close to Chuck. Voting for the Texas Ranger.

I'm writing a blog post about Chuck Norris.

This fight is pretty one-sided in his favor. Chuck has fear manipulation that is so powerful, inanimate objects refuse to hit him, cars refuse to hit him, time refuses to tell him what time it is, space expands because it doesn't want to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris, fear itself fears Chuck Norris, he doesn't even get heart attacks because his heart is afraid of attacking him, etc.

Not many characters in fiction have resistance to a passive ability that works on that level.

Well considering that you need to be able to resist fear manipulation on a conceptual level to be able to stand up to Chuck at all, yeah. Methuselah wouldn't be able to raise a finger to him.

I don't care what kind of hax Methuselah has. He needs to be able to get past Chuck's all-encompassing barrier of Fear hax, or else he's not going to be able to use any of it.

Honestly, isn't this match a bit stompy? Superboy can't do shit to Chuck. He'll literally be too scared to do anything.

I guess Chuck's Fear manip is gonna become the new "Nihilus stands there".

i thought matches where one character won through a single hax were just decisive, not stomps, like most star wars matches

GyroNutz said:
i thought matches where one character won through a single hax were just decisive, not stomps, like most star wars matches
Passive single hax that starts the instant the battle begins?

Chuck is now High 3-A, but Superboy-Prime has a 2-C key. I recommend you use it and Chuck's votes are still gonna be valid. That's because you won't need to equalize speed and Superboy-Prime's resistance to RW and Telepathy might allow him to not be completely stomped at the beginning of the fight. Still, Chuck outhaxes enough to kill.

Yup. Superman gets scared and is incapp'd assuming Chuck doesn't decide to just beat him to death while Superman is afraid, and that's assuming Superman doesn't die from shock from Chuck deciding to kill him.

ZacharyGrossman273, Deadmemeguy and The Smashor. These three are death hax based.

The Wright Way, ArgentinianDeadpool, 22Easy, BruceTheBatma, ArbitraryNumbers, Mand21 and Larry.z.eata. These seven are based on other stuff.

HOWEVER I am about to revalidate the death hax based votes. Chuck Norris's death hax is passive. He shapes natural selection and the evolution of the species by allowing some beings to live on and the rest dies. At the instant the fight begins, Chuck's opponent is going to die yesterday, simply because Chuck doesn't know the meaning of mercy and thus doesn't allow his opponents to live. Death manipulation resistance? Well, Chuck's opinion is that people whose lives he doesn't approve of die, and he can crush facts with his bare opinion, so only the combination of death hax resistance (that death hax being in a worldwide, 5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 living beings scale, 20 quintillio animals, all of the billions to trillions of big-sized animals) and Law Manipulation that reinforces it to survive. This means both death hax resistance and RW/Law Manip resistance, or something that does the job.

This means Chuck Norris wins, ten votes to zero. If Superman has any level of resistance to death hax or RW hax this isn't necessarily a stomp but extremely decisive, zero-effort victory. Otherwise, it's a stomp.

EDIT: He has RW himself and telepathy and magic resistance, so all that happens is he gets killed before he can activate his RW to defend from Chuck's Death hax and Law manip. If no one disagrees, this might be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back