• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Memetic+ VS High Memetic at the very least.

Onte should take this pretty easily.

Yellowpig10 said:
i'll be honest those ratings don't mean anything
I agree, but I have to go off of what's listed on their profiles.

And I doubt a CRT or anything of the sort will be happening for either of the fighters here.

Onte: 1 (KingPin0422)

Super:1 (Mlplover2011)

Incon: 1 (Supercalifragilisticexpialidotious)

Super at the end of dis "I dont feel so good..."

aa

Inconclusive

While the power gap is much wider in Onte's favor, I can do anything, So I could pull up equalization, Immunity to All Powers, Give myself the same powers and intelligence, etc, crossing the gap.

But Onte could do the same too with his probable Omnipotence so it'd turn into something endless, unless Onte takes advantage of the massive insanity gained.

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
aa
Inconclusive

While the power gap is much wider in Onte's favor, I can do anything, So I could pull up equalization, Immunity to All Powers, Give myself the same powers and intelligence, etc, crossing the gap.

But Onte could do the same too with his probable Omnipotence so it'd turn into something endless, unless Onte takes advantage of the massive insanity gained.
Yet you lost to dark

aa
Inconclusive

but onte does do that

*sigh* I didn't try to argue on that nor was I finished my page.
icouldstilldoanything- jk I'll still keep my vote.
If u vote for onte youl do im not feeling so good sooner

Back