• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Vegito vs. Cabba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here is how I see it, because of various statements, I have 1st Form Frieza (Post Training)>SSJ3 Gotenks, SSJ Gotenks after the Chamber Training I believe should be comparable to SSJ3 Goku, so I have SSJ3 Gotenks at like 8x SSJ3 Goku, so I would have 1st Form Frieza around 10x or a dozen/12x SSJ3 Goku, given Frieza's old power level, his 4th Form should be like 226x his 1st Form, meaning 12 x 226 = 2,712, so 4th Form Frieza (ROF) would be 2,712x stronger then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga), while Base Goku (ROF) stalemated that Frieza, or was even a little stronger, if Frieza is 2,712x SSJ3 Goku, I will just round up and say Base Goku (ROF) is 3,000x SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) and Cabba was equal to a Vegeta that was a bit stronger then ROF Vegeta whom was pretty much equal to ROF Goku, while SSJ is a 50x increase, so 3,000 x 50 = 150,000, so SSJ Cabba would be 150,000x SSJ3 Goku, while like SSJ3 Gotenks is probably like 8x SSJ3 Goku, Super Buu is around 8x SSJ3 Goku as well, considering how scared Goku was at facing Super Buu without Fusion, I can believe this, while when Mystic Gohan showed up, he destroyed Super Buu in a fight, so I would say Mystic Gohan is about 1.5x SSJ3 Gotenks and Super Buu, so 8 x 1.5 = 12, so he would be around 1st Form Frieza (ROF) level, while Buuhan is practically a fusion of sorts between Super Buu and Mystic Gohan, so I guess simply add 8 + 12, so that would make Buuhan 20x SSJ3 Goku, while Base Vegito in the Anime seemed equal to Buuhan, so Base Vegito being 20x SSJ3 Goku isn't that big of a stretch, so like before, 20 x 50 for SSJ, and SSJ Vegito would be 1,000x SSJ3 Goku, that is still 3x weaker then Base Cabba, even if Vegito went SSJ3, he would be 8,000x SSJ3 Goku, so it goes like this in my opinion

SSJ Gotenks=SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Gotenks/Super Buu is 8x SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan is 12x SSJ3 Goku, Base Vegito/Buuhan is 20x SSJ3 Goku, Super/SSJ Vegito is 1,000x SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegito is 2,000x SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Vegito is 8,000x SSJ3 Goku, 1st Form Frieza (ROF) is 12x SSJ3 Goku, 4th Form Frieza (ROF) is 2,712x SSJ3 Goku, Base Goku/Vegeta (ROF) is 3,000x SSJ3 Goku, Base Cabba is also 3,000x SSJ3 Goku, SSJ Cabba is 150,000x SSJ3 Goku,

I know mine are all over the place XD, if Vegito is allowed SSJ3 while Cabba stays in Base, then Vegito wins, however, if Cabba is allowed SSJ, he stomps Vegito in my opinion, however, if Vegito can outlast Cabba, Cabba will revert back to his Base since he only stayed in SSJ for a shorttime when he faced Vegeta in the Tournament, so if Vegito can outlast Cabba's time limit for his SSJ, then he takes this, however, if Cabba goes straight for the win, he stomps, but that's my 2 cents

I personally have Vegito being able to defeat the Universe 6 Fighters, though Magetta & Cabba force him to be Super Vegito.

I think Super Vegito takes it, but it's really kinda all speculation.

I don't buy the whole Piccolo got a shit ton stronger all of a sudden by doing nothing thing so I'll say Vegito one-shot, as Piccolo as weak as he is can still pose a challenge to the Uni6 fighters.

I feel as though Vegito should take this, though I can't say with how much difficulty. Cabba did really well against base and SSJ Vegeta, who is a lot stronger than he was in Z, but Vegito bodied him with his god powers, so he obviously doesn't scale to that, in any way.

Vegito is also a very versatile fighter who has the combat smarts of both Goku and Vegeta, which should allow him a pretty good advantage.

This is of course assuming that the Vegito in this fight is Buu Saga Vegito. I think a Vegito made from current Goku and Vegeta would waste Cabba.

Pocket-Chu said:
I don't buy the whole Piccolo got a shit ton stronger all of a sudden by doing nothing thing so I'll say Vegito one-shot, as Piccolo as weak as he is can still pose a challenge to the Uni6 fighters.
From frieza to android saga Piccolo got what?100 times stronger or something like that

Also good vid about current Gohan strenght https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh4F92dIyl4 in which also they compare it to Piccolo

I don't know way people make it seem like piccolo was actually fighting frost when all he did was doing was dadging his attacks and still got hit by a beam. If you watch the battle you will see frost close his eyes allowing piccolo to wrap his arm around him and he didn't even try to break out because he had poison. In dragon ball people can get wounded or crippled by one hit so goku could have tired frost outout.

Sorry, getting of topic but I geuss vegito will win with more experience.

For me it all depends on whether or not Vegeta was using his God-powered base. If so, Cabba stomps Vegito in terms of stats. If not, then we have no idea how strong Vegeta is in base without God powers. But since, most likely, Vegeta is always in his God-empowered base, Cabba equalling that means he could take Vegito

@Riptide Cabba was not fighting God-empowered vegeta becausw vegeta transformed into SSj and Cabba stalemated him and then when Vegeta did use God-ki, he turned SSB and won.

PaChi2 said:
@Riptide Cabba was not fighting God-empowered vegeta becausw vegeta transformed into SSj and Cabba stalemated him and then when Vegeta did use God-ki, he turned SSB and won.
From what we know, Vegeta and Goku are always at a godly level of power, as shown when Goku fought Zamasu in SSJ2 and the Kai said his power was the power of a god. It doesn't matter what form they're in. I say Vegito due to vastly superior experience, skills and duality of mind (Goku AND Vegeta)

No, they are not always using god-ki, as reflected in the manga when goku fought Trunks and vegeta said he was cheating because he used god-ki. They can be in base, base with god-ki, ssj, ssj with god ki (which I believe is SSB) and so on. Also, "having the power of a god" just refers to being very strongn, doesnt translate into having god-ki, otherwise Kaioshin/kibito would have God-ki, which I doubt.

I never mentioned god-ki tho, you keep referring to it. All I said was that their power is at the godly level, which it is. Who cares about God-Ki, it doesn't mean much. Their power is already at that level. Regardless Cabba isn't experienced enough to deal with Vegito

I keep mentioning the god-ki becausw its what makes them be at that level, nothing else.

PaChi2 said:
I keep mentioning the god-ki becausw its what makes them be at that level, nothing else.
not true at all.Frieza didn't have godly KI,neither did HIT

Neither did GOku as SSJ against Beerus

not true at all.Frieza didn't have godly KI,neither did HIT

Neither did GOku as SSJ against Beerus

Well, then if God-ki isnt what makes them (Goku and vegeta) that incredibly strong compared to the other saijajin, and able to beat Frieza and keep up with Hit (who are strong without the use of God-ki, but I never mentioned them), then tell me what is exactly SSB if it isnt "Super saijajin while using God-ki" and how can Trunks be equal to Goku. Here you see the difference between your normal SSj and theie god ki forms who in base are superior to ssj3.

Exactly,they are equal,actually Trunks is little stronger.

Only reason why GOku one shots him is because he was much stronger,and that's because of SSG form that he used,and that's because well it's much higher multiplier.Doesn't have anything with KI

Smoak7 said:
Exactly,they are equal,actually Trunks is little stronger.
Only reason why GOku one shots him is because he was much stronger,and that's because of SSG form that he used,and that's because well it's much higher multiplier.Doesn't have anything with KI
Manga is non cannon ._.

AllanSaiyan said:
The manga is canon.
If the manga is canon, then Hit would be downgraded because he was defeated by a regular Super Saiyan God Goku.

We'd also have to downgrade the verse as a whole if the manga's canon seeing as the universe shaking doesn't happen in the manga.

Universe shaking was in the manga as well @Crop and Dark both are canon it's just that the Anime comes first and the manga is just adapting from it and is used as promotion for the anime. Same Toriyama script, but the manga is secondary.

The manga is more or less supplementary to the anime. It explains multiple things (like Hit's time leap, universe sizes and other additional information, time travel, etc.)

There's too much differentiation to be considered true canon though, and Dark, Hit wasn't defeated by SSG Goku. The same thing happened in the anime that happened in the manga, except Goku used SSB without kaioken and wasn't spasming from it's after effects.

On topic Cabba solos Z, DBS base Vegito stomps

Vegito takes this. DBS fighters are PERENNIALLY holding back - I don't buy that Cabba could even think about damaging Vegeta in any way, shape or form in a serious fight

RoyGundam said:
Vegito takes this. DBS fighters are PERENNIALLY holding back - I don't buy that Cabba could even think about damaging Vegeta in any way, shape or form in a serious fight
This, so much this. Many people are completely forgetting that Cabba did nothing to actually hurt Vegeta in their fight as well: Vegeta took a full force blow from SSJ Cabba to the face at the end of the fight and laughed at him. Cabba is a joke in terms of strength, and would likely fail to even compete in the DBZ realm.

Given also that Super Vegetto sits at a theotically realm of power that would make him comparable to even SSG Goku in terms of strength (movie and anime states that Vegetto wouldn't be strong enough but their best idea, and SSG apparently didn't even get a fraction of Beerus' power from later explanations. Puts them in comparable tiers of power), he could wipe Cabba with Sadal off the face of the universe.

this thread should be closed, cabba has been upgraded to universal Cabba | VS Battles Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia, also in the manga trunks held the edge because he used his sword, granting him extended reach, also cabba didn't hurt vegeta because vegeta has more experience as a super saiyan, cabba can hurt, and have an even fight with base vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back