• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only real possible matchup between any incarnation of Sonic and Bubsy without a stomp from either side.

Conditions:

• Bubsy has the Virgil Reality Helmet and Sonic has his Super form.
  • Sonic is from Sonic X.
  • Battle takes place on Earth.
  • Speed equalized for Sonic's sake.
  • In-character.
  • Bubsy gets 1 hour of prep.
  • Both're 5-B.
So let's get this going.

Bubsy: 0

Sonic: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Bubsy
What could possibly go wrong?

Super Sonic Render
Sanik...

I'm guessing we're not gonna assume Bubsy can eliminate sonic with a thought because.

He's never shown to do that so.

I mean isn't Bubsy's main way of attacking gonna be the reality helmet

Jackythejack said:
I'm guessing we're not gonna assume Bubsy can eliminate sonic with a thought because.

He's never shown to do that so.

I mean isn't Bubsy's main way of attacking gonna be the reality helmet
As far as we're aware, Bubsy does not have existence erasure.

The only real way I can see this working out for Bubsy is if he turns Sonic into marbles or warps him out of reality as a whole, though Sonic has time stops and power nullification so I don't know who would be able to hit first, or if Bubsy would actually rely on those tools or go to them right away before Sonic just stops time

Jackythejack said:
The only real way I can see this working out for Bubsy is if he turns Sonic into marbles or warps him out of reality as a whole, though Sonic has time stops and power nullification so I don't know who would be able to hit first, or if Bubsy would actually rely on those tools or go to them right away before Sonic just stops time
Nothing says anything on Sonic X Sonic's page about having time stops in Super form.

And yes, Bubsy goes directly to his equipment here because he's using the VRH.

"Nothing says anything on Sonic X Sonic's page about having time stops in super form."

Base Sonic has time stop. Super Sonic retains all of Base Sonic's abilities.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"Nothing says anything on Sonic X Sonic's page about having time stops in super form."

Base Sonic has time stop. Super Sonic retains all of Base Sonic's abilities.
Sonic basically never applies it to combat in the show, doubt he'd use it in this fight.

Speaking of which, I should probably put these guys in-character to add some more dynamic.

wait a minute

"multiple Planet Eggs each which house the life force of a planet within"

>life force of a planet

eh?

Back