• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Sonic VS Base Janemba

* Standard Battle Assumptions (4-A versions are used. Speed is equalized, fight takes place in Dragon Ball Hell)

* Victory can be achieved in any means

* Sonic: 10 (ShakeResounding, Maverick_Zero_X, Arcker123, GlaceonGamez471, Lord_JJJ, Mister6ame6, Oleggator, Ned_the_outer_god, ShadowWarrior1999, BlastX)

* Janemba:

* Inconclusive:

dd5mhc0-46e988ca-7a09-47cd-a2ac-e2fbde8183c6.png
ddf083ea4df3b6670b0efa47d1529706.png

Last edited:
Wait the Final Egg Blaster feat get recalc it at Exafoe? Good.

Anyway that Janemba start with sealing and power nullification. I don't think Janemba shown to null something like teleport or portal creation so Sonic should be capable to escape from the seal, I guess
Anyway what haxes are in character for the Hedgehog ?

Wait the Final Egg Blaster feat get recalc it at Exafoe? Good.

Anyway that Janemba start with sealing and power nullification. I don't think Janemba shown to null something like teleport or portal creation so Sonic should be capable to escape from the seal, I guess
Anyway what haxes are in character for the Hedgehog ?
wisps i guess? dont know if he uses wisps while in super sonic in character

I'm probably wrong

AP seems almost negligible. While Janemba upscales from 51.7 ExaFoe, Sonic heavily upscales from 5.7 ExaFoe (just look at the Chaos Emerald page) and has Stonewall Durability on top of that. So any AP advantage Janemba has (which is already way less than the 9x difference between their values), is inconsequential anyways. And Sonic can likely feasibly harm him too with his Statistics Amplification, though Janemba's High-Mid renders that moot.

Sonic seems to have much more versatility in comparison to Janemba, though. Larger array of abilities and attacks, several means of incap, and much more combat experience fighting a larger array of enemies as old as Janemba himself.

On top of that; if Janemba really is the amalgam of evil spirits, then that only means Sonic purifies his energy just like Gogeta had done. Hard.

Sonic takes this.

Last edited:
Back