• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rimuru isn't that strong though. He's tens of thousands of universes while baseline 2-B is 1,000.

Archie are the strongest non-infinite 2-As AP wise.

MYHERO said:
Yeah Sonic is like the Rimuru of 2-As. He's a mid tier on the higher end.
Rimuru is strong in terms of hax, in AP, he isn't that special.

Sonic's strenght depends vastly on his AP.

I meant rimuru, soley for the comparison of how they fair in matches, not their actual in-depth abilities, besides Sonic is very reliant on his conceptual hax and resistances.

Resistances are simply things that just help him AP stomp the opponent without worrying about their hax rather than being the main factor.

Concept Erasure is a similar case, but it's more so when fighting abstract entities.

Archie Sonic is no slouch in the hax department you can thank me for that, but yeah having really high AP does help. It was a factor in why he beat Lavos.

DMB 1 said:
Resistances are simply things that just help him AP stomp the opponent without worrying about their hax rather than being the main factor.

Concept Erasure is a similar case, but it's more so when fighting abstract entities.
Which means he is reliant on them. Don't even know why people need to correct me on extremely small stuff like when I compare Rimuru and Sonic.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Archie Sonic is no slouch in the hax department you can thank me for that, but yeah having really high AP does help. It was a factor in why he beat Lavos.
Cal did say he was going to remake it.

MYHERO said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Cal did say he was going to remake it.
Which I think would be a waste of time. Even Fate said Sonic would win and Lavos hasn't gotten any new abilities that would tip the battle into his favor now.

Back