• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super sonic multi-universe level and infinite speed ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDoom01 said:
Sonic was able to defeat Solaris alongside Shadow and Silver who was going to destroy all timelines past,present and future.

Sonic was also able to battle against the Egg Salamander alongside Blaze who was going to merge Sonic and Blaze's world and Egg Wizard who was equipped with the Jeweled Scepter empowered with the Power of the Stars which is responsible of holding together Sonic and Blaze's worlds.

All of these are "Multi-Universe level" feats.

Also Sonic is comparable to Solaris who was going to live in a timeless void and move freely there and create his own timelines.

This is "Infinite Speed" by scaling.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
TheDoom01 said:
Sonic was able to defeat Solaris alongside Shadow and Silver who was going to destroy all timelines past,present and future.
Sonic was also able to battle against the Egg Salamander alongside Blaze who was going to merge Sonic and Blaze's world and Egg Wizard who was equipped with the Jeweled Scepter empowered with the Power of the Stars which is responsible of holding together Sonic and Blaze's worlds.

All of these are "Multi-Universe level" feats.

Also Sonic is comparable to Solaris who was going to live in a timeless void and move freely there and create his own timelines.

This is "Infinite Speed" by scaling.
1- Sonic defeated solaris with help

2- Sonic and friends are hitting solaris weak point

3- Sonic and friends are in a time-rift,not in a void or something like,that you need infinite speed to move

4- Eggman nega said that the sol emeralds and chaos emeralds together have a power to destroy the world (world = universe)

5- Eggman nega said that with the power of the emeralds he can create his dream world,maybe using reality warping

6- Jeweled scepter have reality warping too

7- Sonic defeated time eater hitting his weak point too,and the dimension that sonic is fighting him have time,in the dimension have things floating,and sonic normally moves there

For me Super Sonic is universal and MFTL+ in maximum,and only have Infinite speed and Universal+ AP in darkspine form.

1- They'd get oneshotted each of they weren't somewhat comparable.

2- Hurting a 2-C in general gives them the tier.. Lucario vs Darkrai, Goku vs Beerus, and many other examples .

3- They can keep up with Solaris. Infinite is it's base speed. They couldn't avoid his attacks unless they are on similar levels of speed.

5- PIS when 2 statements imply Universal... And world was referring to the timelines.

4- Obviously world meant 2-C here.

6- ... So ?

7- Him moving in that dimensions is an outlier before reaching Super forms. And same thing as #1

These arguments have been used and debunked so many times before..

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
1- They'd get oneshotted each of they weren't somewhat comparable.
2- Hurting a 2-C in general gives them the tier.. Lucario vs Darkrai, Goku vs Beerus, and many other examples .

3- They can keep up with Solaris. Infinite is it's base speed. They couldn't avoid his attacks unless they are on similar levels of speed.

5- PIS when 2 statements imply Universal... And world was referring to the timelines.

4- Obviously world meant 2-C here.

6- ... So ?

7- Him moving in that dimensions is an outlier before reaching Super forms. And same thing as #1

These arguments have been used and debunked so many times before..
"2- Hurting a 2-C in general gives them the tier.. Lucario vs Darkrai, Goku vs Beerus, and many other examples."

Goku was not hitting bills weak point. Lucario is a fight type and darkrai a dark type,fight type are super effective vs a dark type,but lucario was stronger because his type he is not using a enemy weak point,he is the weakness. Sonic was using a weak point of his enemy,he's type are not super effective vs solaris like a pokemon,sonic vs solaris is a different case.

"3- They can keep up with Solaris. Infinite is it's base speed. They couldn't avoid his attacks unless they are on similar levels of speed."

Sonic keeping with solaris is a PIS,never in the series he fighted someone with infinite speed before (except in the secret rings).

"Him moving in that dimensions is an outlier before reaching Super forms. And same thing as #1"

When sonic is fighting time eater,have things floating in the battle. So these things have infinite speed too? obviously no. all this game is a outlier,sonic moves around nothing in base form,and beat a universal+ entity.

For me is a absurd sonic having this AP and Speed in super form,i am a fan but this don't make sense for me,my opinion obviously.

Egg Wizard was especifically stated to hold The Power of the Stars which holds Sonic and Blaze's worlds together at least. And Sonic would not have been able to keep up with Solaris in any way,shape or form had he been only Low 2-C.

Goku fought a Supressed Beerus who was 3-A. Sonic was fighting against a Full Power Solaris who was willing to kill. They are two different scenarios entirely.

The majority of these feats are with the help of other characters or attacking specific points that usually is the weakness of the enemy. I still do not understand how people agreed to make those updates.

So you're telling me that just because it has a weak spot, Sonic can't be 2-C? Given that logic, we'd have to downgrade Solaris' dura which is kinda stupid when Sonic and friends could tank 2-C hits from it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Weak points are 100% game mechanics
Weak points are not game mechanics,weak points are the weakness of the character.

if i fight someone stronger than me,and he has a wound,if i attack this wound i can beat him,but i will not be stronger than him,if i fight him without this wound i lose. this happened im solaris vs sonic,he attacked solaris "core" and winned. batman can beat superman with kryptonite,and he is superman level because of this? no.

Weak points are game mechanics

Superman being weakened by krytonite isnt a weak point, thats just a straight up weakness, the analogy you used doesnt at all apply to this scenario.

Sir Ovens said:
So you're telling me that just because it has a weak spot, Sonic can't be 2-C? Given that logic, we'd have to downgrade Solaris' dura which is kinda stupid when Sonic and friends could tank 2-C hits from it.
Solaris battle is a PIS. Sonic ressurect and with the power of the friendship he save the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back