• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calaca said:
Again? I've explained to you how you have to handle these discussions.
This was prior to what you sent me so it's not something i blatantly did right after & i didn't say anything that wasn't recorded here on the site.

False. I sent you the warning 19 hours ago and you replied to it 10 hours ago.

I'm specifically talking to the comment done 9 hours ago. Definitely after you even replied to the thread.

I'm surprised you'd still keep going. But hey concede if you like.

You mis understand this websites tier ranking. You don't provide any evidence for your claims. We are going in circles at this point. I'm working on getting this thread revisited by the staff, this was just practice to get an understanding of the people who think GT goku would win. I didn't really get any from you unfortunately because you held on to the fallacious idea that GT goku can use god Ki.

The Calaca said:
Hyorinjutsu made an incredibly accurate video about this lol.
Thought it was really solid, basically more or less how I picture this going, though I think GT Goku may be more incline to transform faster, leading Super Goku to either be overwhelmed before he reaches Blue or skip some transformation. Either way, GT Goku still has my vote after all this time

The Calaca said:
False. I sent you the warning 19 hours ago and you replied to it 10 hours ago.

I'm specifically talking to the comment done 9 hours ago. Definitely after you even replied to the thread. </div

I'm surprised you'd still keep going. But hey concede if you like.

You mis understand this websites tier ranking. You don't provide any evidence for your claims. We are going in circles at this point. I'm working on getting this thread revisited by the staff, this was just practice to get an understanding of the people who think GT goku would win. I didn't really get any from you unfortunately because you held on to the fallacious idea that GT goku can use god Ki.

I provided the context I read and it did not explain what you told me it meant & why the opposing context read from it is wrong.

That's not how you use the term fallacious first off. My arguements were based off of God Ki being just Perfect Ki Control thus not another Ki & has no feats of absorption immunity. You're assuming that Shoki, Yoki, & Genki is not the only components in God Ki there's no proof before.

If you want a real debate then hop on discord so we don't have to be restricted here with our feats.

Thought it was really solid, basically more or less how I picture this going, though I think GT Goku may be more incline to transform faster, leading Super Goku to either be overwhelmed before he reaches Blue or skip some transformation. Either way, GT Goku still has my vote after all this time

Well we just need to know how far into 3-B GT goku is. I know that chou's 3-B is borderline universal and that his 3-A key is over ten times stronger than GT's 3-A key. I get that Chou let's his opponents transform for the sake of a good fight and gradually go through his transformations. But I also think he would understand that if doesn't use his god forms he would die in one hit.

@SSJ

That last comment made me believe that you may be deliberately annoying.

Ant if you're not to busy I'm working on getting this thread revisited. I already posted it in the versus removal thread. People seem to be pre occupied with other requests.

I will go to bed now. Sorry. I will likely check later.

Thank you. I replied in the removal thread.

It was pointed out that this thread was prematurely added when the discussions about the character's AP was not fully settled or completed. As such, if someone can make a new thread I can close this one.

Okay, I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back