• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super fights another EXE (Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Super) (3-0-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Both of them are baseline Subsonic, why the fu-
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 30m away with no LoS.
The battle takes place in a random rural town.
Sonic has access to his knife.

Da Vouts
“Urghh, my body… Why does my everything hurt?”: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, HonestlyBored23, Froggytron)
Scales to this; 2.1 MJ

“Can y’all tell this man to hop off my sack? He’s been doing this since challenge one!”:
Scales to this; 516.6 KJ

“BAAAAAALLLLLLSSSSSS!!! YAHUEHYAHUEHYAHUEHYAHUE-”:
WELCOME BACK

Last edited:
Sonic will try to one-shot Super, either by ambushing him or trying to stab him.
Super will probably do the same thing he did to Xenophanes, stopping time right before Sonic hits him and hitting Sonic a few times before time resumes. Though he only did this once and only for a second or two, so it's unknown if he'll abuse this or how long he can keep time paused.

Super will probably do the same thing he did to Xenophanes, stopping time right before Sonic hits him and hitting Sonic a few times before time resumes. Though he only did this once and only for a second or two, so it's unknown if he'll abuse this or how long he can keep time paused.
Don’t know how Sonic would respond to that considering everytime he has fought someone on somewhat equal ground, it immediately cuts to Sonic stomping them because the creator is to lazy to draw fight scenes. I guess he’d then go with one of his Frontiers moves?

Don’t know how Sonic would respond to that considering everytime he has fought someone on somewhat equal ground, it immediately cuts to Sonic stomping them because the creator is to lazy to draw fight scenes. I guess he’d then go with one of his Frontiers moves?
None of them seem like anything too far from what Super has dealt with except Phantom Rush, which would probably make Sonic 2-shot Super. But Super i guess could also use whatever he use during his short fight with Xenophanes that caused the latter to go insane.

Back