• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) vs Thor

So I'm going to be the only one arguing for Buuhan?

Taking a look at his profile, Base Thor is regularly Large Planet level, and only Godblast has Star level power. From looking at the scans posted on the calc done for it, it took a lot out of him. Thus, it seems Thor cannot regularly throw out Star level power. This ought to be the deciding factor, as Buuhan can throw out Star level blasts casually, and also has his trademark broken Regenerationn and transmutation abilities, as well as the abilities and fighting skill of some of the best of the Z Fighters. The only way I see Thor taking this is if he can hit Buu directly with a fully charged Godblast that kills Buu in one hit. This might not be impossible, as Godblast is apparently capable of killing even immortals, and thus might have some property that allows it to bypass Buu's durability and/or Regenerationn, but it seems unlikely, as Buuhan's standard durability not counting Regenerationn is Large Star level, so he may be able to take a Godblast, or he may even dodge it. Godblast is Thor's only chance here, and he likely has only one chance to use it and kill Buu.

I agree with you Unclechairman, especially due to Buuhan's far greater speed when Thor doesn't have Mjolnir.

Again, I'm voting for Thor on the basis of his top (non-outlier) feats. Serious Thor should have little trouble atomizing Buuhan if we go by that. However, scaling him down to more average showings, I'd say Buuhan.

I have a question, when they say Thor has FTL+ reactions, is there an exact number value for his combat speed?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
buu wins imo
I think Boo should win also, but going by the terms of what most sites go by, Thor would win this. This wiki has Boo at relativistic+ (Even though I think it should be FTL+) and Thor is FTL+, so Thor can easily speedblitz Boo.

FanofRPGs said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
buu wins imo
I think Boo should win also, but going by the terms of what most sites go by, Thor would win this. This wiki has Boo at relativistic+ (Even though I think it should be FTL+) and Thor is FTL+, so Thor can easily speedblitz Boo.
Speed advantage does not matter if you can't even dent your opponent. As I said up there, Thor is regularly Large Planet level and only Star level with the incredibly taxing Godblast, which is well below Buuhan's Large Star level and Regenerationn. Thor does have high-end feats that would put him above Buu, but of course, this is Marvel we're talking about. If we account for high-end feats, Hulk is a universe buster. I think it's rule of thumb that we stick with the most consistent showings, at least for Marvel and DC characters.

Just pointing this out, but Solar System+ Thor is far from high-end. It's just higher than usual, but it was still a feat accomplished by base Thor. Universe level Hulk is Hulk's absolute highest showing. It's not like we're vouching for High Complex Multiversal Thor.

Not to mention that both Thor's Godblast against Glory, while draining the rest of his strength, wasn't exactly done while he was at full power, nor was it done against full power Glory. Thor had to take the fight inside of the beast just to weaken him. This also isn't some average monster or mook we're talking about. It's the hellish fusion of thousands of alien gods.

In addition, while I don't want to use powerscaling, I'm just going to point out that Glory was considered to be Mikaboshi's most powerful servant in an army that contained corrupted skyfathers and Galactus.

I was hoping I wasn't missing too much context...

In that case, though, why do we have Thor at Large Planet level, then? If Thor is so much higher than that, having those statistics in there makes things confusing.

Thor has an incredibly wide array of showings, but I believe most of the time, he's shown to be Large Planet level physically. He's likely much higher, but that's just the most...consistent level of strength he shows when you take power scaling away.

However, it does become confusing when Thor's SS level+ feat was performed...with....physical force...

Well, what is the conclusion here? Thor apparently has showings that put him above Buu, but they seem to contradict his regular, most consistent showings, which put him drastically below Buu.

The only real thing Thor has is speed (I think Boo is in the same speed range as Thor, but I do not want to open up another can of worms) so I guess Boo would win

Also how would SSJ3 Goku fare with Thor?

FanofRPGs said:
Also how would SSJ3 Goku fare with Thor?
Thor has a much better chance of killing Goku with Godblast, and Super Saiyan 3 has that blasted stamina drain, so Thor might be able to work out some sort of way to use that against him.

You can create another topic about that, if you wish.

Back