• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Skilled, silent gunmen with seemingly dark pasts, yet very different personalities, duel it out.

9-B Sundown with 3 molotov cocktails, Jacket has a minute to choose a mask of his choice with only a cryptic clue as to who he'd be fighting.

Battle takes place in Success Town; a small, old western town.

Who wins and why?

Sundown:

Jacket: 3

Inconclusive:

Unsure, but his skill feats are in his profile. He also keeps up with other heroes such as Oboro, who's had extensive Shinobi combat and bested the greatest swordsman of all time in a sword fight, and Lei who learned the Xin Shan Quan final technique (incredibly complex) by watching it once, and went on to defeat a boardroom of martial arts masters.

Sundown has a revolver, Jacket has modern weaponry. Jacket is also definitely stronger up close. He wins.

I felt like it was enough, but I can elaborate if you want.

I mean, yeah. Jacket just has better weapons and seemingly AP, as well as the skill feats. While Sundown scales to one on one duelists in melee combat, he doesn't seem quite as impressive with the ranged combat that's gonna be taking place here. He can kill 14 people with help from mad dog? Jacket can kill like 80 just on one operation and has killed hundreds if not thousands over the course of his life. He's part of a 4 man company that outdoes actual full military companies at their jobs and can singlehandedly assault and take over heavily guarded military strongholds. I'll also vote him.

I think I put most of his impressive stuff in the feats section, if anyone wants to check.

When Jacket kills people, he's taking them on in rooms, so it's more like 3 or 4 men at a time, and men that iirc he's physically superior to. Sundown killed 14 trained criminals, each of which could tank multiple gunshots, and O. Dio who is armed with a OHKOing gatling gun, in an open space.

Vote counted

Not necessarily physically superior to immensely though, and with some they're on his level. Thugs can kill him with a punch, others with melee weapons, and he still dies to getting shot. He's dealt with dudes who can dodge bullets and survive fire from light arms. He also sorta just assaulted a police force 2 days after waking up from a coma and being really badly injured, despite them having fortified and everyone being armed and all.

It's also not all in rooms, since he served as a Ghost Wolf in Hawaii. For that, look up Beard's levels in Hotline Miami 2. Much more open for many of them.

Back