• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong vs Morganthe

Wukong's soul is sratch out of the ledger of dead people. Unless Morganthe could destroy a soul, she doesn't stand a chance. Sun Wukong attack potency is High Universe Level and so does his durability, but so does Morganthe. However, Wukong can duplicates himself, so many superpowered monkey VS one witch. I vote for the monkey.

>Wukong can duplicate himself;

Morganthe's powers.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Death Manipulation, Necromancy, Life Force Absorption, Summoning, Telekinesis, Poison Manipulation, Teleportation, Weather Manipulation(Responsible for the Eternal Maelstrom of the Starfall Sea), Ice Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, can weaken healing, Statistics Amplification (Also capable of removing it from enemies) I Same as before | Reality Warping, Darkness Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Duplication, Sand Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Can reduce the accuracy of enemy attacks

>Unless Morganthe could destroy a soul, she doesn't stand a chance

Yes, a soul which has fully severed it's connection to death, though i wonder if her statistics manipulation would affect him somehow.

Voting : 1 for Sun Wukong. Also, Win at KO or BFR.

Back