• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Summer Time Rendering; Ryuunosuke Additions

Addition

Fate Manipulation & Clairvoyance as addition to Precognition

Now the highlighted section states Ryuunosuke can "forsee" his attacks hitting other's from the future making it a undodgeable attack.

Now this should be gifted Fate and Clairvoyance Hax given the fact he can look into seconds into the future and witness his attacks hitting his opponent's in the future to reenact it in the present. Evidences below for clarification:
  • Ryuunosuke's forseen ability was only countered and blocked due to Haine seeing a future where Shide would be hit by Ryuunosuke's bullets.
Evidences
Haine is confirmed by Ryuunosuke himself to have the same Precognitive ability as he does meaning she can also see visions of 2 seconds in the future to come and react.
This allows her to counter whatever future Ryuunosuke is able to see and act upon.
Such as;

Both Ryuunosuke and Haine receive Acasuality Type 4 due to being able to escape their own fates they forsaw aswell as changing it for others like mentioned above.

The end! 🙃

Last edited:
I think I disagree.
In this scan she literally misses, I'd guess that these Shadows are resistant to Precognition so she saw her "hitting" them but it was actually resisted giving her false information. Also like... she literally misses this isnt a good proof lol
This is just precogntion.

Disagree FRA

In this scan she literally misses, I'd guess that these Shadows are resistant to Precognition so she saw her "hitting" them but it was actually resisted giving her false information. Also like... she literally misses this isnt a good proof lol
1. She misses because Haine seen the future where her Ryuu's shotgun round hit the shadow to react. This is stated in the OP....
2. Shadow's don't resist precog. Haine can speak & control them telepathically meaning she can let them act upon what she sees. Not really a defeater.
3. Doesn't make sense, Shadow's in general don't have anything mentioned here other than Haine herself.

This is just precogntion.

Disagree FRA
Precog to who? We already know that Haine has Precog. Shide and Haine can counter Ryuunosuke's fate fax due to knowing the future themselves. This isn't a debunk.

The main point is that, Ryuunosuke's attacks that are sure hit are only being countered by Time Based Precognition. Conventionally dodging his attacks wouldn't be possible.

She misses because Haine seen the future where her Ryuu's shotgun round hit the shadow to react
I think this has some grammar problems

Can you show me the scan where she uses her abilities to set stone of the future and do an attack thats not dodgeable? I dont see that one

Can you show me the scan where she uses her abilities to set stone of the future and do an attack thats not dodgeable? I dont see that one
How's that matter? The ability isn't spoon fed. It explicitly states that Ryuunosuke can forsee his bullets hitting the opponent but they're miraculously countered by someone who can see the future themselves hence Ryuunosuke's surprise.

If you're argument is just based on incredulity, I'll put you down as disagree.

Last edited:
I think this has some grammar problems
She misses because Haine already forsaw the future where asa (the shadow) was hit. She then telepathically relayed the information to said shadow for her to react in that split moment before the bullet hit her.

Your arguments are null since Shadow's do not have resistant to Precog like in your earlier statement.

I should add to the op that Ryuunosuke's and Haine's precog have slight resistance to fate hax since they can see & react attacks that already hit them from the future in present time.

She misses because Haine already forsaw the future where asa (the shadow) was hit. She then telepathically relayed the information to said shadow for her to react in that split moment before the bullet hit her.
So she just fucking told Shadow to dodge? How is that fate manipulation lol?

So she just fucking told Shadow to dodge? How is that fate manipulation lol?
Strawman. She told the shadow to dodge a bullet Ryuunosuke already forsaw hitting her in the future. It means they will be able to see attacks that have supposedly hit them from the future to the react in the present since they can do it normally with others.

Actually nvm. He does see them hitting. Ig we can go ahead and make a crt for resistance to fate hax then. That doesn't do anything to my thread.

he didn't see said shot hitting him
He literally does, he sees that if he makes a move he'll be shot in the future even going as far to say "this is my fate, I cannot change it... not so much anymore"

Its literally just a fancy Precognition. Sorry.

Edit:
Actually nvm. He does see them hitting. Ig we can go ahead and make a crt for resistance to fate hax then
What are they resisting?

He literally does, he sees that if he makes a move he'll be shot in the future even going as far to say "this is my fate, I cannot change it... not so much anymore"

Its literally just a fancy Precognition. Sorry.
Now that I put it together.
  • If I see X happening in time.
  • I can stop X from happening in the current.
Ig this point makes sense with the Rick argument. It still doesn't affect the OP tho since it isn't related to any resistances

So your argument is since they can see the future they would be able to change their fates? I dont think thats how fate hax works.
It works like that depending on the fate hax. Yhwach from bleach specifically recreates infinite futures where he sees desired results, even Divination Precognition in this case wouldn't help but a stronger form of Precognition potentially could, like one that branches to tier 1 futures.

You do know any kind of Fate hax means their fate is constant and cannot be escaped from unless you are Acasual? I think this is just Precognition

You do know any kind of Fate hax means their fate is constant and cannot be escaped from unless you are Acasual? I think this is just Precognition
Are you talking about the resistant point or attacking the OP? This doesn't debunk the OP nor is this true because you can resist fate hax & you can counter it with the right precog which both characters in OP have. Time Precog hax is just a direct counter to Ryuunosuke's fate hax, it isn't that crazy.

Okay I have no idea what you are even talking about, I completely disagree with the OP so add my vote and I'll just go

Okay I have no idea what you are even talking about
Think about it. You stated someone can only escape their fate if they're acasual since fate hax cannot be escaped and is constant. Ryuunosuke and Haine can dodge attacks have already marked as sure hits from the future albeit with Precognition. This would mean they're acasual beings who can escape their Fate. It fits the Type 4 description aswell.

Ryuunosuke and Haine can dodge attacks have already marked as sure hits from the future albeit with Precognition. This would mean they're acasual beings who can escape their Fate. It fits the Type 4 description aswell.
Yeah and I explained to you its just precognition?? Did you forget the Rick scene? Its the same thing

Yeah and I explained to you its just precognition?? Did you forget the Rick scene? Its the same thing
The aliens who shot him from the future didn't forsee their shots hitting him meaning they don't have fate hax. Ryuunosuke confirms that he forsees his bullets hitting his opponent's with his own words meaning he does. They're not comparable or the same in that case.

I'll wait for Mod arguments since I don't find Shion convincing at all. I don't see how looking into to the future to confirm your own attacks hitting your opponent is Precog, & it isn't comparable to you seeing yourself get shot with the Rick analogy. Incomparable analogy, infact it sucks.

Last edited:
I’m not seeing fate hax here, this is just more precognition.
How is it Precognition if the user is looking into the future and seeing his own desires happening. That doesn't make sense based on the fact that Precognition is based off seeing what will happen as opposed to what Ryuunosuke does here.

Seeing their own desires happening is not the same as literally changing the future by controlling it at will. Everything you posted is just precognition.

Seeing their own desires happening is not the same as literally changing the future by controlling it at will. Everything you posted is just precognition.
This doesn't answer my question. And yes, Seeing your own desires happening in the future against your opponent's would be manipulating their fate, would it not? The whole click of Fate Manipulation is to achieve desire of one's onto someone else expect in this case it would be limited so you aren't correct at all.

Again this is NOT Precognition. Have you read the description of Precognition? Ryuunosuke doesn't just know the future, he's literally seeing future's where he hits the opponent and reenacting it into the present.

Last edited:
@Theglassman12
What other hax would you propose this would be under. Could Clairvoyance work? Precognition on its own by the wikis applications page doesn't give the user capabilities of seeing future's such as those Ryuunosuke sees. They're simply divinations, not simply stuff that will happen according to what the user wants

That's not how fate hax works, seeing what you want happen in the future doesn't mean you're changing the fate or the future in a literal sense. If I saw in the future that my desire of wanting to eat a hamburger becomes real, and that literally happened, I'm not changing my fate to where I eat a hamburger because that's a very mundane thing to do, and your examples is just that someone's trying to land their shots on someone, which is not even close to something supernatural like Yhwach from Bleach where his entire schtick is that he sees the future and literally changes it however he wants.

Seeing futures where something happens is literally textbook definition precognition. Idk what the hell makes you think that in any way shape or form that doesn't translate to precognition.

I'm honestly not seeing clairvoyance here either.

Back