• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Summer Time Rendering; Ryuunosuke Additions

That's not how fate hax works, seeing what you want happen in the future doesn't mean you're changing the fate or the future in a literal sense.
That may be true but it's coordinating not by chance or resonation but simply your ideals and thoughts. In that case it's affecting fate/the future but you aren't directly changing anything. Especially in a case where this power is affecting someone else entirely. It's very notable and far different from what you're trying to suggest.

Seeing futures where something happens is literally textbook definition precognition. Idk what the hell makes you think that in any way shape or form that doesn't translate to precognition.
Obviously seeing the future is Precognition. ALTHOUGH Seeing a future where something specific happens is borderline Clairvoyance, that's not Precognition. Clairvoyance allows a user to view visions of specific events from whatever event it allows you to see, whether it be the future or past, or even an entirely different place in time which is why it's stated to have Precognition applications on its page. This is literally what Ryuunosuke is doing here; Seeing a future that is advantageous to him which can be enacted in short visions.

I'm honestly not seeing clairvoyance here either.
Why not? Ryuunosuke is seeing a specific future he wants to see, not seeing the future to come. I believe it's Precognition & Clairvoyance at work. Clairvoyance's own page makes it clear Precognition can be applied.

Last edited:
If I saw in the future that my desire of wanting to eat a hamburger becomes real, and that literally happened, I'm not changing my fate to where I eat a hamburger because that's a very mundane thing to do, and your examples is just that someone's trying to land their shots on someone
The hamburger scenario sucks aswell. It's clearly not supernatural but simply a thought based on recent desire in a entirely normal setting and state.

This is downplay aswell since Ryuunosuke's ability is entirely supernatural since he quite literally activates it and sees a distant future where he's pounding his opponent's to a pulp and uses his perfect memory to copy the scene and reenact it. It's simply not comparable at all.

Back