• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sukuna's 530000 IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to propose an upgrade for the King of Curses. No it's not tier 6, nor is it FTL, what I want to do is buff his intelligence. Sukuna deserves a lot more credit than Gifted, and what I aim to do is to upgrade his rank to Genius as well as also giving him the ability Genius Intelligence. Sukuna has constantly shown a higher level of intelligence compared to the rest of the verse, and this CRT is aiming to give him the level of smarts he deserves. These are the reasons why:

1. Knowledge
Sukuna, through his extremely high qualitative experience, holds a very high amount of knowledge of the verse, ranging from where the Black Box for Cursed Techniques is stored in the brain, to the numerous curses, cursed tools, Binding Vows, and reverse cursed technique, all of which he knew before it became common knowledge in the modern age. His knowledge in the Jujutsu world is only rivaled by Gojo, a natural Genius, and surpassed by Kenjaku, the smartest character in the verse, as Sukuna knows far more about Jujutsu than anyone else aside.

2. Planning
Sukuna is a very cunning person when it comes to making plans. He saw Megumi Fushiguro's technique and viewed the potential in it, keeping Megumi in his thoughts for his cursed technique. Once he obtained his body, Sukuna completed the subjugation ritual to tame Mahoraga after he had found interest in his ability to adapt to any and all phenomena.

3. Combat Analysis
Sukuna takes every fight on, deeply analyzing and being constantly aware of his opponent, even while being overwhelmed. In his first battle with Gojo, he began deducing the sorceror's innate technique, implying him gaining awareness of Blue amplifying punches. He constantly watched Mahoraga carefully during their fight as he adapted to his Cursed Technique, and determined that Mahoraga could adapt to anything that was thrown at him, allowing him a victory over the Shikigami no one could tame, even defeating the previous wielder of both the Six Eyes and Infinty. During his battle with Gojo, he watched how Mahoraga adapted to Gojo's technique, then used it for calibrating his own Cursed Technique to target space itself to counter Limitless, which ultimately resulted in Sukuna's victory. This attack was something Sukuna though was completely impossible, but due to his skill and combat genius, he was able to pull it off first try while wielding a bind vow that allowed him to use it without hand signs.

4. Combat skills

He is able to cast a Domain Expansion at a relative speed to Gojo, despite having the harder handsign, only losing one of his clashes due to him needing to heal. It was stated by Kashimo that if Gojo did not have the Six Eyes, Sukuna's CE control would surpass Gojo's as he is able to switch between Domain Amplification and Cursed Techniques constantly in battle to attack him. He holds the title of the "strongest sorceror in history" being the top dog of the Heian Era, known throughout as the Golden Age of Jujutsu. He defeated many high ranking clans with his skills in Jujutsu sorcery, along with being acknowledged by the overconfident Satoru Gojo, dubbed the title: "the strongest sorceror of the modern era" for his own combat capabilities and his powerful Six Eyes, as well as his genius intelligence. He also has the most powerful Domain Expansion in the verse, one that operates with an open barrier. Typically, Domains need a barrier because they cannot be truly manifested into reality, however, Sukuna is one of the only two Jujutsu sorcerors in the verse to use an Open Barrier Domain. These Domains do not manifest a pocket dimension by deploying a barrier with the user's CT, but rather alters reality itself outside of a barrier to create it, a feat stated to be "divine", as it is compared to painting without a canvas. The only other Open Barrier Domain user is Kenjaku, who's domain is weaker than Sukuna's. Sukuna's ability to speed up his CT burnout was developed from Kenjaku's soul splitting after becoming a cursed object, which he was able to copy after only having it happen once to him and applied that to his Reverse Cursed Technique. In his battle with Gojo, he is able to strategically use Mahoraga to bypass Infinity's defenses for stronger attacks and use his other Shikigami to attack.

NOTE: All of the points missing references are all what is already shown on his profile.

EDIT: Included new references for some of the already accepted proofs because why not

Agree: @EldemadeDityjon @Arnoldstone18 @Giannysmag @Excellence616 @Behemoth98 @Spinoirr @RoggerReggor @Dothis_Lincoln @Spectra_Schiffer @Sir_sun_man @Zyurtunder13 @LephyrTheRevanchist (mod) @Damage3245 (mod) @Duedate8898 (mod) @57Dev

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Read through all of it. Looks good overall except this. It's not without a barrier instead it's an open barrier. I mean Domain operates in an open barrier conditions.
He also has the most powerful Domain Expansion in the verse, one that operates without a barrier.

It’s good as it is but it could be expanded on a bit more just to get everything about his intellect out there. From his utilization of binding vows to get the best outcome to strategically making combat decisions such as taking risky decisions to make it look like he can’t take the easy route in order to outsmart his enemies to his precise control of cursed energy enabling him to pump his own heart while simultaneously fighting.

It’s good as it is but it could be expanded on a bit more just to get everything about his intellect out there. From his utilization of binding vows to get the best outcome to strategically making combat decisions such as taking risky decisions to make it look like he can’t take the easy route to his precise control of cursed energy enabling him to pump his own heart while simultaneously fighting.
So is that an agree? Also, I can update that, I just need to get scans

I am surprised he wasn't a Genius (even when he's shown to be much more talented than various prodigies of the verse and I think that can quantify as an "At least Genius" as well).

I agree with the OP.

Given it's a fairly controversial verse, I'd prefer waiting the full time. Depends what my fellow staff members think.
Well, the CRT in question is pretty non-controversial (since this isn't the one of millions of speed downgrades) and is pretty self-evident since Sukuna only being gifted doesn't fit at all in the context since he shares tiers with characters he is insanely smarter than .

But, I shall wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back